Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Paying 80 quid to go in and boo the lads throwing darts.

The first step in the GAA’s revolutionary paperless e vetting process is to print a form, fill it out and traipse to the child protection officer with it.

4 Likes

The darts are a great auld laugh.Ive been a few times without getting dressed up.They only show closeups of the apes who get dressed.

“Stand up if you love the darts” is a great tune

Nothing like seeing a fella in his 50’s pissed up and bustin moves while dressed as a banana.

5 Likes

Its one way of keeping the masses distracted

England in a nutshell.

2 Likes

lad from Hull, that was brought up in gorey and now lives in dun laoighre has issues with Australia :smile: :smile: :smile:

10 Likes

You’ve very protective of a country that ejected you

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:🤷🤷🤷explains everything

Winter is here!

5 Likes

A Celebrity Spotting thread adjudicator granting a spot for a rugby player.
For shame @JonSnow for shame.

He hasn’t a clue.

Fuck you ya sour cunt

3 Likes

I was recently in the company of an 9 year old who has his own phone and his own TikTok account. He spent most of the 2 hours with his head buried in the screen and headphones on.

“I had to take it off him yesterday but I couldn’t cope with his moods again today so I just gave it to him for a quiet life”. Some parents are thick as shit or just don’t fucking care.

What’s Tik Tok?

Did Kesha have a song about this?

Think she was waking up in the morning feeling like P Diddy.

1 Like

Just had a look at TikTok there, absolutely horrendous shite, guaranteed to melt your brain, addictive as fucking crack. These kids won’t be able to sit through an episode of Father Ted after a few months of that.

1 Like

What’s tiktok?
Something to do with short videos? How is it different from snapchat or Instagram?

It’s basically vine, if you remember that, crossed with snapchat.

1 Like

Like Chinese snap chat for kids

1 Like