Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Nationally or just TFK?

Nationally I think eventually. But we can be thought leaders in the area and set the example for the nation initially.

1 Like

Fuck off

A moderation enablement guru

I think this has over taken the Apple tax on my seething scale. This cunt deserves to drown in a pool of his own shite.

You must have a wonderful hassle free life Mike

I enjoy the simple things in life, family time, sleep and a relaxing twosie. The bad mindedness in trying to disrupt any of those.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I can understand that

Why are there always 2 or 3 flat cans in a slab of the widget Guinness? @iron_mike have you ever experienced this?

1 Like

I rarely drink the draught Guinness out of a can kid. I stick to Beamish. Draught Guinness is for the pub and pub alone

2 Likes

Fair enough. I’ll give the Beamish a go in the next few weeks I usually buy a slab of Guinness at Xmas being the cheap cunt that I am. 20 euro for 24 cans is a gift.

1 Like

Kilkenny is also a nice drink

Not many places you get it on draught nowadays.

No but its grand out of a can as well. Great drink if you’re thirsty.

Knacker cunting bastards dumping bags and bags of rubbish in the ditches of country roads. Horrible horrible animal bastards.

17 Likes

Man of taste obviously M,the ould Beamish- my choice of tipple when I drank -mother’s milk

1 Like

Back roads of Carrigaline ( captains boreen especially) destroyed ,why the stupid council don’t erect :camera: s to snare the cunts I don’t know,same areas constantly being destroyed

1 Like

I’m not @iron_mike but I have experienced this. You get the odd dud can in a slab

The length of time it takes some people to board an aircraft

2 Likes

Are you seeing a Tipp girl?