Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

I’m glad you learned a new word from all this.

The same lads who think its grand to joke about dead Travellers tend to have a very selective view of which other dead people it’s OK to joke about.

They say they’re free speech warriors yet are total hypocrites and are only mad to shut down jokes when they get offended, which is very often.

1 Like

It’s fine as long as their world view is the moral compass around here…

knickers.

Good to at least see you admitting it.

Be interesting to see what would happen if you threw up a joke about Peter McNulty there for the craic. He was a lad that took his own life 10 years ago. I think @myboyblue knew him, or at least claimed to know him. I wouldn’t joke about it because it was obviously a very tragic case and terribly sad for his family, but then again @myboyblue thinks other similar cases not involving people he knew of are hilarious, the mad edgelord.

Listen, you’re upset, your friend is here now though, so you can both hug or whatever there.

This lad is only mad to know what having a friend feels like.

Is he the fella who blew his own brains out playing with a gun?

Big time. Lads scattering and she going towards it.

Yep, the lad who played Russian roulette with a semi automatic instead of a revolver. In that one, the house, and state, always wins.

No, you listen… I don’t give a fuck who or What you make fun of… Just drop the double standards.

I heard he did a few laps around the kitchen before he eventually keeled over, while the bird screamed in the streets that “they’ve shot him, they’ve shot him” to try and cover up his stupidity.

@anon61878697 and @sidney

It’s like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact for our times.

1 Like

would Molotov or Ribbentrop get through 15 verses of twinkle twinkle like I did just there?

1 Like

You’re a great dad. We won’t take that away from you.

1 Like

That was to calm me down pal.

1 Like

so who’s going to start rolling their tanks over the other in 2 years time?

a good bit of chatter yesterday in the twitter machine about Mars bar and apple sandwiches being a thing mainly among Presbyterians in the north… @glenshane , have you come across this bizarre carry on.

I have heard of such goings on, never occurred to me that there would have been a religious divide etc

1 Like