Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Extra rashers and sausage. Picky fucker

Mushrooms?

Crepes? You posh prick

I just parted with 1 euro and 70 cent for a normal sized Cadburyā€™s Dark milk bar. Almost feel guilty eating it at that price

1 Like

At the airport?
My next door neighbor is pete Broderick of Broderick vending and coffee shops. I keep telling the fucker heā€™s robbing me blind. Itā€™s about sixteen quid for a snickers in one of them machines.

No in town. Abbey street. Barely had 20 cent back from a fiver when I added my high caffeine energy drink

He should rightfully be known as Twisty Petey like @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy sometime buddy.

2 Likes

get him to give you a box of his flapjacks for the next time youre coming over. they do great flapjacks

Thatā€™s not him,but he uses them. He does fire in boxes to us from time to time.
They are Irish I think.
Heā€™s manc Irish.

fair enough

i look forward to a box of brodericks next time youre over :smiley:

Iā€™ll ask him if I see him just before.

1 Like

good man, youre a star!

Those who attended the Cheltenham festival on Friday getting fucked under the bus by the fellas who were there every other day
Youā€™re all stupid cunts

8 Likes

100 pc

Iā€™m trying to have a little lie on here and some cunt has been out with a chainsaw in his garden since 9 o clock.

1 Like

Youā€™ll hark back to this as the good ol days when,in a few weeks, some cunt is at your front door with a chainsaw.

4 Likes

Cunt took a break and now he is back out again. I think Iā€™m going to have to get up.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Boris Johnson cutting up the UK economy.

Iā€™m beginning to wonder is it me or what.

Every fuckwit Iā€™m forced to watch is now talking with massive arm movements.
Useless cunts, cc Damien English, now enunciate their views via arm wavingā€¦ Cunts.

This HOD Tony Holohan has resisted this fuckacting tactic and manages to spray the shite without all the hand-signalling.

1 Like

The beguiled Clint Eastwood