Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Ah now,:+1:not falling into any snare,more power to him, I’d take Adolf H if it meant us winning Sam or Liam

He also set a number of course records in Golf. He comes up alot in table quizzes around Cork.

1 Like

Racist & racist? Fucks sakes.

Cobb wanderers or ramblers?

Cobh Ramblers

Buddies son plays with them, irrespective of that I like following all local sports bar cricket

They’re shocking

1 Like

Better than me so👍

At times true,bate Dundalk last year

Wanderers would neatly bate them.

1 Like

Need supported,I’m well used to following lame ducks but have to persevere, FFS look at the Cork hurlers

Follow any local teams?

Chubbs is probably the best centre forward in munster only the cunt has no interest

1 Like

No man. I’m gone from msl and AUL with 2 years. I haven’t so much as gone into a field to watch a match

1 Like

Ah FFS go on know it’s hard at times but there’s serious talent in a few clubs,black/ coloured guy with Midleton- something else,and Avondale have a few👍can’t think of the Midleton guy’s name, but a bundle of energy, discipline wouldn’t be great Uber passionate

I’d get back involved only for work commitments and family commitments. When things relax I’ll take an aul team

1 Like

Good ideas family first boy

Midleton you say, I scored a rake of goals for them back in the day cc @Ambrose_McNulty

2 Likes

Well done👍

1 Like

Incoming