Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

There are over 500 varieties of strawberries. The ones we can buy are the ones that donā€™t bruise easily in transport.

Surely the Irish Strawberry council can enforce action against this crowd of jokers? keelings?

Magic ones only

You popped up on my twitter timeline the other day giving out about something or other, weā€™ve a fair few mutuals :+1:

1 Like

That good or badšŸ¤—

:+1::+1:

Itā€™s an age thingšŸ‘šŸ¼,Iā€™m turning into Victor Meldrew donā€™t always get it right but from the heart mostly

2 Likes

Iā€™d say we wouldnā€™t see eye to eye on much but thatā€™s what makes the world go round, itā€™s the hurling club we seem to have in common, the Dale less so although I played with them for a year and a half when my own club dropped out of senior football for a while

Iā€™ll introduce myself subtly if I ever come across you at a match

1 Like

Iā€™m at most Dale,all city ,some Cobh,and as many underage Carrigaline GAA matches possible , smallie stuck with Avondale and Carrig- Iā€™ll be hard to miss , opioniated/ biased ref Cork city FC/ all Cork GAA,and my city

Youd be just like every other cark cunt in the country then.

7 Likes

Like the old joke, did you hear about the Cork man with self esteem issues? He thought he was only as good as everyone else

2 Likes

The argument is that the taxpayer would have had to cover the losses to Keelings as they could have claimed that COVID19 restrictions caused loss of earnings.

Sorry for doxxing you

2 Likes

You seem like a mad racist to me.

Are you talking about strawberries or pickers?

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually an old one ,but u got it wrong kidšŸ¤—

Uber proud of my city / county :hugs:

1 Like

Had to bring him out again

You probably know @backinatracksuit already, he was top scorer on all those teams back in the day.

2 Likes