Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

A proper crunchy buzz.

2 Likes

It started as horse tranquilliser for transporting the animals over long distances and the first lads to ever do it were dole-ies around Navan back in the 80s. It wasnā€™t cool then but it got trendy when those lads started moving over to London and the locals had never seen it before.

Itā€™s a powder that you sniff like coke but it should have nearly the opposite effect. If you do enough you should lose all sense of time and reality but your dreams arenā€™t always pleasant. If you fall in the k-hole with bad dreams it would be as rough as a bad acid trip.

Ive taken ket a few times but hard to know what specific effect drugs have as your usually well loaded up on drink by the time you take them. Is the illegal drugs trade still through the floor due to covid I wonder?

Weed sales are through the roof I thought. Randy Marsh is going well anyway.

Any lad taking these types of drugs beyond their early 30ā€™s would want to have a good long chat with themselves

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had that chat a few times

1 Like

When youā€™re off your chops :smile:

Or under 30s

Every single fella who does take them in their 30s and 40s has a week long chat with themselves every time.
I think there will be lads of our generation taking the likes of pills and coke once a year or so up into their 70s and 80s. Completely unprecedented obviously but where are they going to draw the line and give it up completely. There will be a chemical brothers reunion in 30 years time and its fair to assume those attending will take a half a pill even though they will be grandads in their 70s.

2 Likes

The avocado latte lads like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @anon67715551 have a case to answer

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rape-beatings-and-death-at-kakuzi-the-kenyan-farm-that-helps-feed-the-uks-avocado-habit-mzhzlctxv

I never tried it, I saw two mates crying and hugging each other one night after sasha down in Cork, I made a little note to myself never to go near it

The shite women watch in the tv. The Mrs has some show on called Little mix search.

1 Like

Get her into Selling Sunset. A guilty pleasure

who the fuck takes vitamin k to go to a sasha gig? yokes or MDMA all the way

A hell of a lot of people at a Sasha gig would have a preference for k. Also, it doesnā€™t always have the k hole/lost time effect, only big amounts of it. A small bit gives a nice a little floaty high. Too much and the k hole effect happens which some people find very scary but weirdly, other people enjoy and seek out. Or so I am reliably informed. Itā€™s been trialled to treat depression with positive results Iā€™ve read.

I definitely think there would be a market for a show called ā€˜Through the K-Holeā€™. Famous celebrities * take Ketamine and/or other drugs and their experience is filmed.

1 Like

the ā€œpeople ive spoken to about itā€ have only ever experienced k holes

Tell the people youā€™ve spoken that the people Iā€™ve spoken to said try small bumps next time and donā€™t be trying to do lines of it. Also tell them that
Iā€™ve heard lines of coke k and mdma mixed up produces mind-blowing results.

Thereā€™s a Netflix documentary on lsd and I watched a bit of it. Celebrities talking about their lsd trips. Thereā€™s surely nothing more boring than people telling you about their lsd trips. I turned it off after a few minutes.