Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

So itā€™s something completely different from what I suggested then. Watching them go nuts versus your Jack a nory version. Thanks for that.

Yes thatā€™s correct, it was a related thing but not the exact thing you were talking about. Well spotted.

that could never end well :smiley:, because if youre deciding to do the three of them at the same time no quantity of the three will do you

Keith Allen would be up for this!

Quite a lot of druggies posting here.

Iā€™m told you wouldnā€™t need much of it because the head would be melted clean off you.

Remember the first time seeing ketamine. At a house party only about 18/19, not long out of school, everyone there a good bit older.

We were offered some and I gave it a miss. The pal decided to give it a whallop and snorted a line of it. Shortly thereafter he was trolley-whalloped and found himself face first up against the sitting room wall as if it was a window ledge and a long drop behind him

I was getting a bit worried while all this older crowd were bursting their bollix at him. He starts roaring ā€œif I can figure out how to get down of this fucking wall, Iā€™ll murder all of yeā€ which only made everyone laugh more at him!!

4 Likes

true, but my point stands; if youre in a place where you think that you need the 3 of them rather than one, miniscule quantities isnt going to be your first port of call, so im reliably informed

Youā€™re probably right that the kinds of people that would pursue this combination and have all three components on hand probably wouldnā€™t be the kinds to be wobbled by a few sherries.

Thereā€™s a debate going on in another thread about whether one lad can play a guitar better than another lad :laughing:

1 Like

fooley loves reminiscing about his druggy days - the goofy slaphead

wtf???

there is a floating boardwalk in Leitrim???

why havenā€™t you mentioned this before you fuckin pigdog

1 Like

That bates Banagher, Iā€™ve heard thereā€™s a thread where lads discuss which horse can run faster than other horses, they even give them funny names :joy:

2 Likes

It would be too far for you to cycle from Malahide to Drumshanbo mate

you are vile

4 Likes

They even discuss what jockey is best to sit on a horse running fast.

Ooooft. Thatā€™s a rebrand

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy mind is fried from the dope.

:open_mouth:

damn you fooley

6 Likes

Druggie on druggie violence here. Not nice to see.