Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Shure tis like having the gearbag on the back seat.

He’s as bad as what’s in Leinster house, its his supporters/voters that are the simpletons

1 Like

You can never say it enough. Kilmallock gaa = Eddie halvey. Must be in the genes.

Oh it’s Mr Self Righteous Warbucks

It’s fuckin pathetic shit,you wouldn’t be long changing your tune if he done it to one of your young lads. I wonder what kind of dirt young Phelim has on RODs building company.

1 Like

If it was one of your own that threw the dig you’d be glad of the letter all the same.

Where did I defend him? I wouldn’t be a ROD voter and I didn’t bring Eddy Halvey into it looking for cheap likes.

3 Likes

I would in my fuck,a cowardly cunt is all he is.If one of my own did that I’d be ashamed of my life.

4 Likes

You’d leave one of your own into jail for throwing a slap when they were langersed?

People don’t get jail in Oireland for the likes of that.

A record then. You’re a fierce hard man altogether

I’m unrale

@balbec is getting mighty irate. Shure the lad is a good gaa man from a good family, that’s the main thing. Nothing wrong with the kilmallock gaa fraternity doing their utmost to minimise any retribution for a blindside attack on a lad minding his own business.
Apologies @balbec. As you were. Just saying it’s nothing that Mick Galwey didn’t do for Eddie halvey.

2 Likes

When you phrase it like that it’s almost indefensible to let your boy get done. But the flipside is also real. If it was one of ‘their lads’ that hammered ‘one of your lads’ out of the blue then you’d want full fucking justice and youd be right. I suppose that why we have courts and the judicial system for all its flaws. We all know that shit happens when lads are drunk or outside pubs and people can wind each other up. I’d say hitting a fella mi ding his own business is a level or two above that and should be severely punished. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

You can be sure the fella that got the dig was talking when he should have been listening earlier. That’s no excuse for blind siding a fella either.

My point is, context is very rarely known unless you were there

No you can’t

5 Likes

Would you think the young lad gave him a belt for no good reason, despite having never done it before.

Stupid young lads do stupid things. But you can’t be sure of anything unless you were there. Sayin you’re sure the victim done something is wrong when you aren’t sure. There’s plenty of innocent victims in assaults that happen when gobshites have drink in them. I know a fella who had his skull cracked simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

5 Likes

fuckin hell

Yeah fair enough.

In my experience that kind of aggression is very rare outside of absolute thugs and the young lad in question doesn’t seem like that.

I assumed maybe incorrectly