Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

What part of China is he in? Can he not do it like in the movies and go on a run for it and avoid the capture of a huge manhunt by using all kinds of ingenious stunts and then make it to the Irish embassy and get the Irish army to come in and helicopter him out?

@Tank?

4 Likes

Bang, there it is

Havenā€™t a clue where he is but thereā€™d be no getting out of China. Youā€™d get out of North Korea easier.

Iā€™m surprised his connections arenā€™t worth more in the Dept of Foreign Affairs. I wonder is he a black sheep.

Thereā€™s clearly sum ting wong alright.

7 Likes

He doesnā€™t want it enough!

If theyā€™d fuck off the BBC, what chance has one Irish cousin of Garett Fitzgerald?

My thoughts exactlyā€¦ Sitting around waiting for the Chinese to lock him up. Richard Gere would be home 6 months agoā€¦

2 Likes

Chinese mightnt like us doffing the cap to Biden I think I read off Joe Brolly

Have you ever made love to a Chinese woman?

No

Itd be fantastic Iā€™m sure. Maybe he should turn on the lads and set up shop over there.

Itā€™s really strange. The wider they spread their legs the tighter they becomeā€¦

They have slinty fannies you see.

1 Like

Sweet Jesus

3 Likes

The Colombia 3 did it no bother

3 Likes

Miriam is flirting with Luke Oā€™Neill here, :moneybag:

Mars from Studio 66

They did. This fella has no fight in him at all.

2 Likes

Brian Whelahan couldā€™ve gone off in 94

I curried the favour of one once. We went for a spring roll. It was a mixed experience. Sweet and sour. Still we gave it a good go, 3 in 1 night. My balls were battered after it. She was a cracker though

6 Likes