Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

I did a bit of work in there.
They’re a friendly bunch.

1 Like

Fuck sake could they not find funding for a brilliant scheme like this with all the money that’s been fucked away in the last 12 months.

9 Likes

Unfortunately after the state has paid for Leo’s aide de camp and Simon’s Merc and driver there really is very little left. Tough going but maybe these people can find some solace in a scone baking video from Richard Bruton.

12 Likes

God be with the days when the politicians didnt have to take it all off the state, they could take a few bribes here and there for a few building favours called in to top up their lowly state salaries.

2 Likes

Absolutely no need for homophobia.

Maklow is what Waterford whispers was 5 years ago. Top notch stuff

1 Like

Don’t forget miggeldys wage, expenses and pensions.
And driver.

1 Like

We’ve always paid the president. We haven’t always given the tanaiste a private servant.

And Lear jet

Whispers gave me great pleasure,healy rae’s one was outstanding

1 Like

LIMERICK woman who has pleaded guilty to serious drugs charges cannot be named after her lawyers were granted a court order preventing her personal details from being published in the media.

The 49-year-old has admitted possession of more than €150,000

All druggie dealers need to be named shamed and get what’s coming to them ,be it hash , Coke or H

Nah haunty limerick wans are typically named after cars like lexus or mazda not named after the drug of choice of their parents

1 Like

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Must have connections or talking nicely with lots of info for john garda

Reminds me of the joke about Paula Yates when she was still married to St Bob. The drug squad kicked in her front door one morning shouting ‘we are searching this house for magic mushrooms and ecstasy’. Paula replied 'they left for school about half an hour ago".

13 Likes

Jesus, I only heard this poor young chap passed away about six weeks ago, aged 16. Loads of the youngsters from the Cyclocross track have been raising funds the last month or so with their own cycling challenges for the Maria Goretti centre up here, but didn’t realise it was in memory of their pal.

RIP.

1 Like

No hope for this country

That’s very sad.

1 Like

My god that’s awful. Some lads get dealt a bad hand. Hope the caravan thieves die roaring

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/irish-dad-five-who-recorded-23572672

Obviously far more evil than wrong, I didn’t see this mentioned elsewhere apologies if so. 16 years??? Judges are pathetic a piece of shit like that should be tortured to death, shocking.

1 Like