Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

If it was a relative of yours id say you would feel different, strange how you pick and choose which injustices you like to latch onto though.

I don’t get you mate, you don’t want her to have a fair trial?

You have a history of defending the dregs of society forgive me I should have known better.

I haven’t defended anyone

OK mate.

The book on that case is a good read. She’s a total nut job.

That poor chap was only a couple of classes ahead of me in school.

The father is a retired FBI agent and their defence sounded very much like it was constructed with that expertise in mind. I was surprised they were found guilty but evrything I read about the case pointed to them being as guilty as sin. Blackening the man’s name with accusations of domestic violence etc. A pair of cunts I’d be tempted to send to old sparky.

2 Likes

What was the motive in that case? She had her old fella do the job as well?

He was supppsedly planning on leaving her and returning to Ireland with the children.

1 Like

They’re claiming self defence even tho the autopsy showed he was initially drugged and then even beaten long after he had died. It’s claimed she didn’t want to lose the kids… They ain’t her biological kids tho, are they?

No, they’re not
And the girl appears to be precocious in a few fields

I don’t know anything except what Limerick media reported at the time, you’d wonder how or why the father, retired FBI, clearly no fool, got himself involved unless he truly believed something untoward was going on, it’s a strange case

I’d say we’d all be at risk of turning into fools if we felt someone wronged our daughter. And we’d all be inclined to believe our daughters whether they in the right or not

1 Like

That’s a link to the video.

2 Likes

That’s feckin awful,their justice system must be as corrupt as ours

It’s a lot worse

1 Like

The father was a nasty piece of work, well accustomed to violence.

Her previous boyfriend wrote a book about being with her under a pseudonym. Cuckoo doesn’t come close to it and her behaviour in jail suggests she’s still far from mellowed.

1 Like

Phone records show unaccompanied learner driver was texting at time of fatal accident in Offaly https://jrnl.ie/5380081

Horrific story. Serious wake up call for any of us prone to using the phone while driving.

2 Likes

Utter devestation for one and all. Christ that needs getting out there to everyone

6.5 million insurance.
Maria Bailey and her ilk are some shower of thieving, lying, fraudulent, life-sucking cunts.

1 Like