Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

It depends on the circumstances. -€1,000 can make sense sometimes.

I’d say it does, there’s a load of giant floodlights looming over the Raheem Square area, must be Young Munsters.

They must have extended below in young munsters so. That lane you were talking about earlier used to be where all the glue sniffers went years ago, lethal it was

Young Munsters backs onto it, and Old Christians is pretty close also.

I knew it backed on to the school and Griffith Avenue. There must be a new field on the raheen square side. The brothers field is only across the tracks

When the Irish lad (who’s now a chaser) was on it all three after him realised how strong he was and took negative amount. They won 6800 between them - he had won 9k first round.

2 Likes

Not much fun in that.

But there was another situation where the first three had 90+K so the fourth girl took -6K and went through. She answered 3+1 questions in the final round and they won by one. Despite the snotty looks she got earlier she had vindicated herself.

1 Like

When your little one loses their first tooth. :frowning:

Are you man enough to slide your hand under the pillow tonight or will you leave it to the missus?

1 Like

It will be the missus doing it. I get into trouble for just breathing after the little one goes to bed. I have to float around the house without breathing.

2 Likes

Christians is on the right of the picture

Am I losing it or was there houses along here?

@EstebanSexface

Did you mean to type horses?

4 Likes

That’s around the entrance to Raheen Square?
I don’t think they’ve demolished houses on that side of Childers Road, most of the houses they knocked were up around Clarina Avenue, along the Hyde road anyway

is that down by Curleys? There was loads of houses taken away down there - it used to be an enclosed square

Ah for fucks sake. Cos of that racist greek prick dying last night, Gardeners World wasn’t shown. Fuck it, I was looking forward to that.

2 Likes

The other side of Childers road… Far side of Raheen square just down from the deaf school

They knocked a good few next to our lady of lourdes maybe 5/6 years back

1 Like

This is the houses that were knocked down in Limerick Cittttay thread pal,jog on.

Lad I work with is going on a date with a Brazilian wan tomorrow. They are meeting at a centra

3 Likes