Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Where are you going to send the lad to secondary school @Bandage - Paulā€™s, Fintanā€™s, the Ard Scoil, Mount Temple or Belvo?

Wexford CBS.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a technical education - subjects like woodwork, technical drawing and home ec will stand to him in life

2 Likes

Apprentice him to @faldo now

2 Likes

Youā€™re piling pressure onto Bando Ɠg, itā€™s not as if the Herculean feats of Pops are that widely known. Bandage would be better advised giving him driving lessons and some rudimentary DIY skills ahead of rubby shite.

Its too late.

He might only be on the wind up

Are you going to give him a pen knife to go with it?

Iā€™m not going to deprive him of something just because of my own hang ups about what is a despicable activity. If the boy wants a rubby ball then a rubby ball heā€™ll get.

3 Likes

Youā€™re going to encourage brain injuries ?

:clap:
Weā€™ve truly come a long way as a nation.
We should all strive to be as open minded and supportive as @Bandage.

Where and who is influencing this??? This is outrageous ā€¦You need to give full disclosure here.

As the old saying goes ā€œlet your children run wild and freeā€

@bandage will have to tweak that to ā€œlet your children run perfectly timed lines off the blindsideā€.

4 Likes

Fuck sake. How dehumanised is the police force in America ?

I have a lovely American football that I always keep in my classroom, weā€™d often go out to the yard and toss it about, we play a sort of touch football game, you canā€™t run with the ball in your hands, all about passing and catching and gaining territory, on Monday mornings during the season weā€™d watch highlights of some of the games from the Sunday night, theyā€™d have a team that they root for.

But do these Limerick children call it the American football?
Do they fuck, ā€˜can we take the rubby ball out sir? Can we throw the rubby ball around? Can we play American football with the rubby ball?ā€™

Fuck sake, thereā€™s no talking to them

6 Likes

Limerick is rugby county

A rubby county with an American football problem.

As long as heā€™s playing any sport thatā€™s all that matters, vital for children to develop socially

This years champions league semis. Couldnā€™t shout for any of the 4 teams.

1 Like