tenor (43)

Obviously Irish roots.
2.06 :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Holohan getting the Freedom of Dublin.

7 Likes

Heā€™ll be drinking cans inside in the bandstand sneering out at the rest of us

5 Likes

Sheridan Wyoming. I had to go way and wiki it to see had we a claim, we do;

The city was named after General Philip Sheridan, Union cavalry leader in the American Civil War

Sheridan claimed he was born in Albany in the State of New York the third child of six of John and Mary Meenagh Sheridan, Irish Catholic immigrants from the parish of Killinkere in County Cavan, Ireland

Yeah he wants all the riff raff out. :slight_smile:

All I fucking want is the freedom of Dublin

certainly a deserved award. he can now join the pantheon of cunts who have been given that honour: bono, bob geldof,. aung sun kyi, mother teresa and gay byrne

2 Likes

Geldof handed back as he admitted he made a mistake in campaigning for another cunt on the list. At least we can give him that

1 Like

This girl is awarded 15 million after her dad crashed a car she was a passenger in because he was 3 times over the limit and she wasnā€™t wearing a seat belt. God love her with the injuries she suffered. Who is paying the 15 million?

RTE news : ā‚¬15m for woman injured in crash involving father

http://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0617/1228778-courts-settlement-brain-injury/

1 Like

Disgusting carry on

Mistake for a father should be jailed for years as all drunk/ drug drivers who cause death or serious injury should be,
Yes he will bear the burden of conscience for ever but thatā€™s not making his poor daughter better,and think it could have been yours or mine he did it to - this countries judiciary and lenient laws are a fucking joke

1 Like

3 Likes

Banter merchants.

evenings getting shorter from today onwards

1 Like

Be worse if they were getting longer all the same.

Incorrect.
We lose the daylight in the morning not the evening.
The evenings donā€™t get shorter for at least another week.

4 Likes

Lock children up with mad parents and thatā€™s what you get.
Thereā€™s lots of mad parents.

9 Likes