Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Irish justice system. 8 years for stabbing a man to death. Released. Stabs father to death. Gets 12 years if he even sees out that sentence. Mmmm I wonder what may happen after he is released again after such a relatively short sentenceā€¦

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0628/1231777-manslaughter-sentence/

3 Likes

What a shithole of a country at timeā€™s only in this half baked republic would this animal be allowed to kill and be released after a short sentence, cunt should have got a proper sentence first day , be tagged and had the parole board gang do their duty instead of listening to the loony left goody two shoes pricks who seem to believe any ould waffle ref turning over a new leaf shite

1 Like

Just read the report on the first killing.
stabbing and slashing him 14 times in the head, neck, stomach and chest

and itā€™s manslaughter!

2 Likes

Judiciary and government all need feckin horsewhipped

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @mikehunt. Condolences to you and your family

1 Like

My mate Aussie Ben is on holidays near Adelaide. He just sent me this photo. He said itā€™s midwinter, and they are 50k from the beach.

1 Like

Whatā€™s he doing in Aughinish?

8 Likes

Shovelling boxite

I was.down around South Australia calling to every independent grocer in the State many years ago. Itā€™s a fucking weird weird part of the the world. Serious amount of rednecks and you can see how the movie Snowtown was reality down around them parts.

With the Barossa gone, thereā€™s even less reason to brave the natives.

1 Like

He described it as ā€œgun territoryā€

Yeah, really has an odd air about it. Itā€™s like Mad Max was a documentary from South Australia in the future

1 Like

Fuck that

I wonder will Leo and Simon make it onto that bonefire?

Are they being ironic with the blue and red pallets?

You know if love to shnake in and light that the day before and scatter.

1 Like

Ah here they are having a hard enough time without someone doing that, it could send them over the edge. Am laughing here thinking of someone doing and the reaction it would get. :slight_smile:

Youā€™d likely burn some youngster. They camp inside the boney to protect it.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this mate, just read it this minute,
Hope youā€™re getting on with things as best as you can, from the little bit I know about you from reading your postings here I feel that he would be very proud of the son he reared
Good luck

4 Likes