Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Hardly standard for that amount of class a. No previous convictions just means he hadn’t been caught yet. He must have been at it in a significant way to get his home raided.

A kleg in Galway. Bastard things.

:rat: :rat:

2 Likes

You can only do him for the bit you can prove. I’d be reasonably confident a sideline in rocket science isn’t going to be the thing that keeps him out of jail

MICA.

Fucking Cassidy Concrete cunts should be drained of everything they have.

2 Likes

Sure there wasn’t even building regs on Craggy Island untill the late 1990’s :rofl:

Some companies taking the absolute piss with covid. Called a helpline there to get a problem fixed, “we are sorry to keep everyone safe in these difficult times, we are currently not answering calls, please email us” and sure the only reason I called the cunts was the email I sent 7 working days ago, which got a bounce back saying we will respond within 5 working days, has got no response.

You’d nearly have to admire the neck of the cunts. Can’t answer the phone because of covid. Not one fuck given.

3 Likes

The technology with some centralised call centre numbers is not transferable to wfh so email is the only avenue, albeit in your case they weren’t even answering those

What happened there?

Id know that area fairly well, cousin has a holiday home right near the beach entrance.

It would certainly not be used for swimming/ surfing too often. Lethal low cover rock and rips at high tide

Is that a male tent?

9 Likes

:rofl: You’re heartless.

Where did this happen?I was in Fanore all day myself.

It’s a weird one, the three lads that were out are all trained lifeguards. The young lad that died went to paddle back in to fix something on his board to something like that and when they turned again he was gone. They went in and found him, brought him to shore and started CPR but couldn’t get him back. He’d be good friends with one of our lads that is to captain the U20s Thursday night

God rest him.

1 Like

Jaysus did he get a belt off the rocks or something

Lough Donnell down past Quilty, I think Ballinacarthy or something like that is the townland

1 Like

Fuck it that’s desperate. May he rest in peace.

Jaysus that’s desperate.Youd think 3 lifeguards out together would be safe enough.