Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Thatā€™s horrific. What a fucked up country

1 Like

It is, donā€™t be a gom

Thereā€™s over a billion people there you know.

No flies on you cleverclogs

Smart enough to know not to condemn a country of a billion plus people based on incident.

A lot of it is very backward though.

1 Like

Cork hurling fans wearing British Lions jerseys.

11 Likes

Why would that be wrong?

Ah it reminded me of walking out of the final in 2018. I was actually happy for Limerick until I came across a scatter of their supporters wearing Irish rugby jerseys.

4 Likes

Cork fellas in imperialist garb wouldnā€™t be a surprise. Nor would Limerick fellas in rugby jerseys.

Itā€™s always nice to see a few Tipp fellas in Boca Juniors jerseys though

1 Like

Was it this one they were wearing?

1 Like

Them lads most likey were Munster bandwagon supporters who hopped on the Limerick bandwagon,I know a few who were at no game all year and got tickets to the final.The absolute worst kind of ā€œfansā€

3 Likes

Anyone going to a final without having been to earlier matches is a asshole. Ok there can be some exceptions but by and large.

6 Likes

Happens for every single AIF.

1 Like

I know you do you prick.

Going to the final doesnā€™t make them an asshole in any way shape or form. The issue is them being able to get tickets where other slightly more dedicated fans canā€™t.
Thereā€™s thousands in the corporate section only there for the drink.

Happens every year flatty. Happens in every sport unfortunately. I got offered tickets to a football final there a few years back. Turned them down as I have absolutely no interest in it.

1 Like

Event junkies gonna event junkie. Thereā€™s lads here writing chapters on the game that havenā€™t been inside the gate of their local club let alone kicked or pucked a ball in years

11 Likes

Iā€™ve decided when I get offered a ticket to this years All Irelandā€™s Iā€™ll be taking them. Iā€™ve earned them

1 Like