Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Brilliantly expressed.

RIP to Papa J.

2 Likes

Jaysus @Juhniallio you have me in bits here. What a lovely tribute to your Dad. Look after your Ma and siblings and of course your own family and yourself over the coming time.

RIP Mr. J

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss @Juhniallio , that is an incredible bit of writing, and I hope those vivid memories you have help to make things a bit easier for you over the next while. It sounds like he was a brilliant man and a great father.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a h’anam dílis.

1 Like

Lovely stuff @Juhniallio. Great memories and a great bit of writing.

4 Likes

Beautiful tribute, amazing such a vivid picture can be painted of a man I never knew. NĂ­ maith liom do thrioblĂłid.

1 Like

Beautiful

What a great man

1 Like

He sounds like a really class act boy, a man with softness and terra firma thrown in, I’d love to think any of my kids would give me half the lovely things you said about him when it’s my time to feck off, :clap: “duck was stolen from Stephen’s green” :+1::+1::+1::ireland:

2 Likes

Best post ever written on here. Your auld lad sounds like a character and a sound man. May he rest in peace.

7 Likes

Smashing tribute , well done.

1 Like

Without naming people publicly a thread has emerged on my Twitter feed about who I presume is your father @Juhniallio. The warmth towards him from the Fingal set on here is reflected there as well. Sounds like a gem of a man.

3 Likes

Could you point me to it by PM please. I’m not on twitter

1 Like

Jaysus lad that’s powerful stuff.

May he RIP.

2 Likes

Will do boss. I think it started with a tweet from a bro of yours. A lad I know was in the responses and that’s how it showed up for me.

2 Likes

A man will never die if he’s remembered like that @Juhniallio

2 Likes

That’s a lovely read mate. Lovely celebratory tone to it. May he RIP

2 Likes

Heard the comments after this interview last week and got around to listening to it this morning. Tough story but goes to show how manipulative people, and in this case the woman, can be.

1 Like
1 Like

33 years… I wonder does he know about the internet and how serious it is?

1 Like

the UK taxpayer going to great expense to accommodate the liberty of the irredeemably depraved

1 Like

Savage anger there today on LBC, haven’t heard anything like it, I’d say this fucker hadn’t long left once his identity is discovered