Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

:blush::blush::blush:

Jimmy Barry Murphy

Dublin and the counties within the commuter belt really.

Thereā€™s always the exception like Odhran McFadden Ferry, though that name does sound class on commentary.

2 Likes

Well heā€™s ok Barry Murphyā€™s are called that for generations

So they come from a long line of cunts?

JBM has a brother Barry.
Barry Barry Murphy.

1 Like

I went to school with a lad from Glangevlin and his name was Paddy Paddy Pat

1 Like

And maybe should have got heavier punishment

Now that I have you there wouldnā€™t Colin Graipe have suited yer man in the UK better.

Paddy Paddy Pat was surely a McGovern. There was an oulā€™ stager from thereabouts who used to buy calves up our way back in the day and was always known as The Glanman McGovern.

He was indeed a McGovern,that was his auld lad.

1 Like

Hā€™on Glanā€¦ā€¦ Tough terrain but noble folk.

1 Like

Ireland glorifying these murder suicide nutjobs as ā€˜salt of the earthā€™ in the media.

4 Likes

Ireland?

Wasnā€™t there a lad called Stewart McKenzie Smith who played with Kildare footballers about 15 years back.

It would be the equivalent of an Irish Cricketer by the name of Paddy McCarthy Oā€™ Connell.

Lithuanian guy with ā€œa number of previous convictions from his native country including a a 15-year sentence imposed in 2000 for pre-meditated murder and a false imprisonment chargeā€ gets suspended sentence for pretty vicious attack on wife! Is there no mechanism for deporting a cunt like this?

Jesus pal thatā€™s a bit cringe.

Iā€™ve a test ride of the Kuma M1 coming up. Watch this (segregated ) space.

Yes, cars have robbed public space without it ever going to public consultation

Iā€™ve found myself taking a note of bike lanes recently.

Look at the Kuma and tell me what you think.

Iā€™d like a Vanmoof but they donā€™t get great reviews and building it might be beyond me.

expensive enough but they dont have the clunkiness of normal e bikes - they look deadly

These are a lot cheaper but they appear to be mainly favoured by teenagers
https://fiido.ie/product-category/folding-ebikes/

1 Like