Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

That’d fair sicken you.

That’s a serious set of Delph she has. They’d blind you. She must of spent some of her ill gotten gains getting them done.

1 Like

She looks very like Denis Joesph, the smile the giveaway.

You’d have an awful lot of sympathy for the people in that situation. But at the same time, if you are handing over your life savings trying to save your house, you surely do a simple google of the person you are giving your money to. That article from treatystones above there is enough to say no thanks without even looking any more. Some one convicted of tax fraud and her brother missing 1million from his business says it all.

3 Likes

In fairness , like a lot of scams , you’re dealing with people who are desperate and lacking clarity …

2 Likes

Lacking clarity is a tad generous as was the proposal

thats it. The horrible cunt is preying on people who are absolutely desperate and she already knows they have fuck all money and what they are giving her could break them. If she targeted rich well off people who would write off that sort of loss easy enough, it would be one thing, but people at the absolute breaking point where you could properly ruin their lives shows her to be an absolute cunt of the highest order.

Like I say, I feel absolutely horrible for the people and I wouldnt want the post to read as some sort of victim blaming and I know hindsight is a great thing. But it surely rings alarm bells and when you hand over money you know could finish you, you’d surely want to be 100% on who you give the money to. Being in that situation though as you say leads to desperation and a lack of clarity.

2 Likes

Trust broken messes up ppls heads aswell
Bad enough on the pocket but it gets into your head
Mate got fleeced by long standing‘friend’s’
twice
Both ponzi type scams
Lately got ripped off via someone relieving him of some form of crypto
Tried telling him years ago u don’t get money unless u work
Investing in these fuckin yokes are akin to shagging your bobs over the bookies counter
Basically greed ( or despair) attracts ppl to invest in half Fodgy affairs
I’ve f all but what I have I wouldn’t dream of getting involved in such shite
And correct a small bit of investigation would turn u off

Sorry to go on but my mates other ‘friend ‘ boasted a few years back told us all working men
‘ I’ll be out of this Kip within 2 years away retired in Portugal cos I invested quickly’
Told him good luck but I’ve a kid to rear and can’t afford to throw my few bob at anyone
Condescending cunt laughed in our face

Atm after catching lots of ppl he’s busted and dying of some form of cancer,
Same prick caught vulnerable but greedy ppl all over Cork
Used meet in silver springs hotel in public
Plamasing each other for months before ppl copied on
( banners broker’s was one of the scams/ pyramid schemes)

2 Likes

Jaysus she’s some weapon

1 Like

Did she break DJ alone or was the business ever viable?

I remember that. Jesus it was the most obvious scam ever. Cork seems to have been the source of a few different large pyramid schemed over the past 20 years.

Was only talking last night about the big one that was all over Munster around the early 2000s.

2 Likes

Greed motivated all
I done a job in Carrigaline 2 yrs back and one guys parents and bro had to leave
Windows blown in
Hidings
Paint on cars etc
Caught al connected to them
Greed

She should have been in jail from the first one. White collar crime is hardly punished at all here.

3 Likes

Some of the sane group of ppl still active selling crypto equivalent
Silver/ gold etc etc
Same fuckers still convincing ppl to fund their lifestyles
Guy I mentioned ( dying- was a main actor, originally from Summerstown, later Rochestown)
Cunt of a conman- caught my good friend
Despite me pleading with my mate
Told him straight up
For a smart man you can be fuckin stupid at times

You’re right- too easy

She’s only a v small fish
Judiciary seem not to really understand the hurt it brings on ppl and the mental anguish

+1.

This scam has unravelled very quickly for her though. And it’s hardly surprising. Desperate as these people were, they were always going to follow up on the money given/contracts signed/promises made. I’m wondering how she thought she’d get away with it and what her “out” was.

3 Likes

Wasn’t much of a scam at all really. Was just one of those things that was always going to end the same way. She must be a nawful cunt altogether

1 Like

Yep. Wonder if this “barrister” who acted as an intermediary will be named on the programme later.

1 Like

I wonder were they sucked in as well, or part of the scam. You’d think a barrister wouldn’t be that stupid, so the latter.