Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

You’d imagine any real barrister would have seen through the pretext of the scam straight away?

If it was that easy to just purchase the property from the bank at a discount and selling it back to the owner everyone would have been doing it.

1 Like

She’s a wrong’un.
I nearly bid on that Finnegan’s Daybreak in Louth Village on BidX1 last year but I left it when I realised that there was a family living upstairs and you’d have to evict them. I see it only sold for only €150,000! Some bargain but you’d have to be an evil bastard.

1 Like

Was that the lad who was exposed on the Sunday world?paul ….
A certain well known cork radio personality was naively using his show to push this banners broker ponzi also.

1 Like

prendeville on red fm invested and obviously made sure his money was doubled plus
He was with that fella I was on about
Scammers the lot
Sad thing about it was I saw ppl I know pass on the same promises to ppl
And to this day that type of thing is still rolling on on so called investment funds
ALL scams
Yes some get their bobs back eventually
But only after convincing your nearest and dearest and friends to invest
And the wagons keep turning
I know otherwise intelligent ppl who believe in this crap

1 Like

PM me and I’ll drop a name if u want it
Horrible creature the same chap who conned everyone around him
Never wanted to physically work
Fur coat and no drawers guy

Is it possible to pm even when Your profile is hidden.
I also have a name of a guy who was I reckon was in the shadows pulling the strings, I wonder is it the same guy. I did some work for him and when it came to paying he met me in Silversprings car park trying to bullshit me into this thing, I’d no interest whatsoever

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t relaise or remember
Initials are JD

Tiny Texie. Wrong wrong wrong

All gangsters

1 Like

The guy I was dealing with initials are DH
Wealthy guy who’s in the property game. These lads are seriously greedy

1 Like

They paid prendeville to highlight it and officially’ he made money
He was in trouble financially at the time
Main actors were in :canada:
Frontmen here were/ indeed are morally corrupt cunts who even me without a business bone in my body saw through the whures by just a chance meeting in the company of my mate

2 Likes

e2000 was nothing ppl went in arrears with their mortgages, lost houses sold cars and some emigrated

Have a fraudster thread for cunts like Catriona Carey? She needs to see serious jail time.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know anything about it Harry. It should have been with DJ’s name.

I called in to the homestead one day years ago to pick up hurls from his brother Jack. The whole place is a maze of sheds, barns, warehouses and offices. Nobody seemed to know what was going on there locally.

Have a look yourself on Google Maps. It’s on a bend in the road behind Gowran Racecourse.

A round 20 years ago there was a similar ‘gifting’ pyramid scam around Nayna. @Heyyoubehindthebushes old stomping ground was pure hotbed of it. A lot of innocents were caught out and a load of pure cunts drove it on. The credit union stopped give out £1000 loans over it.
The heart scheme they called it.

1 Like

100 pc

Terrible

Feckin world needs a reset

2 Likes