Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

There is way too much evidence now to play that card. Sheā€™s fucked & rightly so.

If she flees then she may get off.

From the photo it looks like her best chance may be the 3.15 at Cheltenham

4 Likes

You can be assured the GardaĆ­ will take all necessary steps to achieve their goal.

12 Likes

I love your optimism

1 Like

Have a thinkā€¦

3 Likes

She cut the back off him worse than Ger Cushe

:man_facepalming:

She has a previous conviction I think? Iā€™d say sheā€™ll do jail time, the question will be how much. Womenā€™s prison in Ireland is a piece of piss anyway.

The suspended sentence she got for the theft will be activated at a minimum if she gets another conviction. However her right to a fair trial has been badly hampered by the media coverage, so she may only end up being convicted by the court of tfk.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Iā€™m off to the experts thread.

10 Likes

The mad thing about her and the Twitter swindler is they seem to have done what they done solely to maintain a certain level of lifestyleā€¦ thereā€™s nothing tangible about it or even a nest egg to secure their futuresā€¦ just pure impulsesā€¦

2 Likes

Could she plausibly expect that excuse to stick? She has been recorded on numerous occasions claiming she has purchased properties & was giving clients deposits back if required.

She is fucked.

She could and she will. Iā€™d say there isnā€™t a juror in the country that hasnā€™t heard of her and made up their mind.

Iā€™d say there isnā€™t a judge would cater to that excuse bar the lad who let ballymalloes off."*

• Pun not intended

In the female prison
There are 75 women
And amongst them now, @Tank wishes he dwelled

7 Likes

There are 115 prisoners in the Dochas Centre, itā€™s like a hotel for them.

dochas is one thing, limerick is another world entirely, she could find herself sharing a cell with barbie kardashian

1 Like

Iā€™d say catriona would be top dog within 2 weeks at the dochas

1 Like

I dunno. Sheā€™s not what youā€™d call a ā€œbig unitā€

How does Tayto Park get into the news so much? If a robin farts up there, itā€™s in the news.