Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Those lockdown era Sheep pen concerts full of middle aged Green Party members would be more fun.

2 Likes

cuntfest

2 Likes

Cuntstock.

5 Likes

Cuntishnness

1 Like

smugstock

san francisco fart sniffing GIF by South Park

2 Likes

The levels of smugness would be off the charts.

3 Likes

That is a very sad post.
I know a few of the girls in the Sing Along Social, awful to see them dragged into this. Sing Along Social is good craic but not with Rachel Allen and Conor Pope fans.

1 Like

1 Like

Mad yokes but tasty

Did you eat them??

1 Like

Gorgeous (best before date section in Tesco)

1 Like

Had two gardai with a warrant at the door earlier looking for some cunt that missed a hearing at court, the bastard gave my address. No idea who he is, they were sound in fairness and made sure it wouldn’t be an issue going forward.

4 Likes

Had 3 guards turn up at the door one evening when living in Dublin in similar circumstances. They had the gloves on ready to search the place. Enquired where the driver of the silver Golf was (an innocent house mate who was away that night), so they’d obviously been watch the house for a while.

They were grand once we said we’d only moved in a few weeks previously.

1 Like

Not the nicest thing to happen, a load of neighbours were out for a look once the squad car rolled up. Banging the shit out of the door until I opened it. I’m sure there will be plenty of gossiping. Brought the two of them in and showed them it was only me and herself living in the house, they were tetchy enough until I gave them a tour and showed them my license. We are here 4 years.

Your man has over 80 convictions and is a pain in the hole apparently

Lucky it wasn’t a drug search or you’d be chasing them for a new front door

Answered the door to cops showing up looking for a dead body in the first house I shared in Dublin. Neighbours had reported a strange smell coming from the garage.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been left at the end of a cliffhanger episode

Basic State procedures not being available digitially.

1. Had to pay a speeding fine recently and was surprised to discover that you cannot pay it online - possible a very Donegal-related issue.

2. Applying for a role in the County Council and they’re still using the same outdated application form that they were using 20 years ago. How hard would it be to introduce one system for Co Councils where you could open an account and save your details?

That seems to be every job ever to be fair, please fill out this online form, which is basically just inputting your CV again and will take you a fucking age, then also attach your CV

1 Like

It’s not even an online form though. It’s a formatted Word .doc that needs to be edited and formatted. if it was an online form with options then all good. At least it might save a profile for you.