best song titles of any bad ever.

Fuckin’ Hell, it’s Fred Titmuss
Bastard Son of Dean Friedman
I left my heart in Papworth General
D’Ye Ken Ted Moult?
I Hate Nerys Hughes
The Len Ganley Stance

3 Likes

Vitas Gerulaitas quips have a limit of 36 years.

Ye two ould lads should get a room……

All very juvenile and kind of sad that they are still at it 40 years later, but great craic at the time.

And you forgot All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit.

3 Likes

I did. And, of course, 99% of Gargoyles Look Like Bob Todd.

Bit of plain chicken and rice for tea for poor Bobby.

Thoughts and prayers with Bobby and of course yourself. I’ve a feeling that Bobby has a streak of resilience that will see him chawing at the remnants of a T-bone (Higgins) by Sunday.

The cunt ate his breakfast straight away. And kept it in.

1 Like

Ground floor please.

2 Likes

More bullshit.

Even by your standards that a limo, pathetic excuse for a response

Honestly Art your supposed “hate element” (nonsense in itself) as a reasoning for opposition to hate crime legislation is so weak and pathetic it’s not deserving of engaging with. Says plenty about you though. Take the plank out of your eye FFS.

This lad is some fucking chancer, a breakfast bap recipe :sweat_smile:

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/recipes/2021/1222/1268237-donal-skehans-full-irish-breakfast-baps/

7 Likes

He can fuck off with his beans on a breakfast bap for a start!

I really dont know where to post this but here is as good a place as any. Im watching sky news here and they’re referencing the fact that England are playing on the opening day of the world cup "Something that hasn’t happened since “1966” Jesus wept

3 Likes

Beans are essential. You are at nothing without them

2 Likes

Is the country kitchen place still going strong in the market?

The unnecessary effort or making sausage patties too just to make it seem more chefy. He forgot to heat the beans too.

There was a great video of him doing a ten minute soup or something and he putting in frozen peas with 30 seconds left on the timer, and the lad commentating on it giving him abuse and calling him a clown

2 Likes