Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Jonathan Livingstone seagull is a lovely book.

The soundtrack album by Neil Diamond is very good too. The film was panned. In Ireland it got an 18s rating because of the religious overtones believe it or not.

Christ almighty. Did he get a tetanus jab?

I have a plastic box that I leave at the door for the milkman to put over the milk. Would also work for eggs.

I dunno. I’ll check.

I’d say he was testing you out the first day just taking one to see what you’d do. Thought to himself then “this lad will do nuthin” and helped himself to the lot. Can’t help but feel you’re largely to blame here mate.

8 Likes

They are vicious in Llandudno. Herself + her sister were there a few years back, came out of a Greggs with a couple of pastries. A seagull clocked the sister on the back of the head and swiped the pastry. She hadn’t even a bite taken out of it.

1 Like

Seems absolutely mental that the Isle of Man TT goes ahead every year without any great effort to make it safer. Or has there been?

Not really, but I’m not sure they can make it safer. It either goes ahead or it doesn’t

Sea fog :foggy:

How do you make lads flying down the road at 200 mph on a croch rocket “safer”

Knock all the walls and buildings.

I don’t know if it’s right or wrong but your man in Tullamore got an awful doing… Apparently he’s a 2 time convicted rapist, a teen in 90s and pensioner in 00s were his victims

By God. The chunky wan made clane shit outa him with the graipe. More holes in the poor hoor than a colander.

1 Like

They made mince meat out of him… And justified you could argue

Relates to the infamous C case years ago

there’s no call for this sort of thing

This fella was a TD