Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Dublin mate. Don’t overthink it beyond that.

Being a cunt.

1 Like

One of the replies:

https://twitter.com/stoneageballbag/status/1781628328648052866

Social media has fucked everything.

1 Like

homer simpson GIF

3 Likes

14 tries to 1

1 Like

Maybe it’ll put this kind of scutter to bed.

2 Likes

It might be one of those situations where they lost but really they won.

No I think they actually lost this time.

Their coach was on the radio earlier explaining how proud of the women he was that they got that penalty try, felt it was a great reflection on them. How the IRFU have managed to monetise the women’s game while giving it minimal funding is an incredible bit of work. Not many years since Ireland used to beat England, but then the RFU started putting a bit of money towards it.

1 Like

Same fucking birds who refused to train for the coaching setup not too long ago. Player group knew better…

Fuck away and sew buttons as stitched themselves up

3 Likes

Absolutely awful news.What do you even say,you drop off your wee man to a birthday party and he doesn’t come home.

7 Likes

A close friend of my family - a tragic accident by the sounds of it. My brother would be very close with the father and went to the house this evening, devastation would be too small a world.

Life is tough

37 Likes

Fuck. That is so tragic. And senseless. Id imagine thatll rip apart a fair few lives. Unbelievably grim

2 Likes

Jesus that is awful. Thoughts with ye all.

It’s beyond awful. Unbearable. Anybody reading that report puts everything into perspective. May they find the strength to go on.

Christ.

Your worst nightmare… Almost unimaginable.it would break anyone.

Has anybody noticed that on all plastic bottles and cardboard milk cartons the screw top doesn’t detach from the bottle without twisting and pulling, what’s that all about?

1 Like

To make people recycle the caps too. Instead of creating more litter.

A pain in the hole i agree

Introduced along with the deposit return scheme