Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Blackie and Johnny Connors?

3 Likes

The wan in the Field was tidy

One of them kept calling me daddy which was very off putting but i managed to stay the course.

Could you possibly have been her daddy?

Traveller girls donā€™t have sex outside of marriage.

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nearly as good as the wan about the crowd in Clondrinagh being pure as the driven snow

1 Like

What about traveller women?
Cc @glenshane

Iā€™m sorry thats what she told you pal.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know much about the wider family tbh. Just the few lads that called into us who seemed the finest.

I suppose if I had a hiace back in the day like Thomas Brady, Iā€™d have been elected.

Conners. One of the sons hurled to U21 with Clare

1 Like

"Of course your my first @habanerocat "

I was done in Kilkee one time with a lad doing a job. We got separated anyway one night and he arrived into work about 2pm the following day. Heā€™d pulled a traveller and couldnā€™t get her out of the van the following morning.

ā€œSure we can live in the van bossā€, say sheā€¦

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/theliberal_ie/status/1788642565052416412?s=46&t=p07OIoicsFZzAmuJzZHHNQ

The doughty Liberal reporter was able to deduce a lot of information about the driver by just looking at a parked car.

6 Likes

who is running that account, I have rarely seen the word ā€œallegedlyā€ so often

Didnā€™t realise @Locke would be checking in on Leo Sherlockā€™s far right site.

When Sherlock isnā€™t stealing content from other news organisations, heā€™s spreading far right propaganda

1 Like

I presume @locle is calling the tweet wrong guys.

First @Fran and now @Locke :cry: