Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

use the money to create jobs that are good for society

The Marxist agitators and the far right want to seize the hard earned assets of the productive citizen and hand them out to the layabouts.

It’s lucky the centre has held for so long in Ireland and a man can still hope to make something of himself through graft.

6 Likes

Imagine what we could do with the money being fucked into the pockets of these weirdo horsey cunts.

1 Like

Well yesterday you didn’t want to train in march because of a little rain so unfortunately I’ll have to take that comment with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Instead of running tracks for young children, the horsey set want racing tracks so they can drug and flog animals around it and then shoot them when they’re done.

2 Likes

Why don’t the government directly employ these rural simpletons who can’t get a real job to count fencing posts?

Your calling teachers simpletons?

Muldoons are cap doffing simpletons bar a couple of notable exceptions (e.g., @Aertel220).

3 Likes

We need more patriots flying over to Glasgow by weekly to spend money at the Dermot Desmond owned Glasgow Celtic.

2 Likes

I’m not the club chairman so I had no choice in the matter. It was frustrating not being able to train but the indoor pitch came in handy. I did play 50 (fifty) games last year between football, hurling and soccer though so the short break was no harm.

1 Like

+1. Supporting the Irish diaspora is the very essence of patriotism. As long as active travel is the preferred method of travel.

2 Likes

In fairness horse meat is lovely. Tho camel is probably nicer

I’m talking about the people “working” in this makey uppy industry. Sure the Department of Social Protection could get them onto training schemes so they could get a real job?

I’m not sure how it’s a makey uppy industry.

This is the first thing Nina should be asked when she eventually trots across the finish line.

But she’ll probably be whisked away until 2029

Because it wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t massively subsidised by taxpayers.

Well that’s absolute bollocks.

It exists all over the world. We struggle massively to compete with prize money in Australia or America.

She has had some charmed life in fairness to her.

If horse racing disappeared in the morning, not one person of note would miss it.

1 Like

Why are we subsidising it so massively? It’s a nonsense.