Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

That’s a very grass comment followed by yesterday’s comment about people who work in racing yards.

Not everyone is cut out to be a college high flyer like yourself.

What did I say about people working in racing yards yesterday? What’s wrong with building roads? Or train tracks even? Very elitist of you.

Maybe the state owned bookmakers could put Betting Terminals with Fixed Odds into pubs or social locations as a way to increase the tax take?

1 Like

It seems we’re keeping the horse racing industry propped up for a few simple lads slopping out stables who can barely write their names

Here’s what you said.

1 Like

Did you mean to address that to someone else??

Like you is it?

1 Like

Not at all. I just didn’t realise @glasagusban had changed careers and was a high flyer now

3 Likes

What about lads from dreary working class estates?

They love their horses

Jeez @Mac from the top turnbuckle

Teaching religion, HR, equality training, oh there are plenty.

2 Likes

:100:

The greatest cod ever sold.

3 Likes

https://x.com/live95fmnews/status/1801604592582402426?s=46

Nothing to see here.

Have you doxxed yourself :open_mouth:

If the reply didn’t do it then the World results will :rofl:

1 Like

Aren’t these guys stopping the development of a battery storage facility for renewable energy in Kilcullen?

1 Like

This buck shuffles papers around for the HSE in between posting on TFK from what I can gather.Lets not get carried away here

1 Like

The 5th most important Rugby competition in Europe has fucked up our coverage of the European Athletics Championships. And now it’s fucking up the Hurling Championship.

Fuck Rugby

3 Likes