Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Has a bit of form if you Google him. Once described as a “Fagin” type character. :thinking:

2 Likes

The headline could do with rewording too.

1 Like

And next up we have lot number 34 which is suitcase s filled with dead children. Do we have an opening bid?

That’s the paper of record for ya now.

2 Likes

Ffs tell me this is made up?

The fact this story reminded me of the old joke “hide and seek champion 1982”

1 Like

It may be the hangover, but I started crying when I heard that version of Boolavogue. I’m off to hydrate now…

1 Like

I got pulled over and harassed by the peelers yesterday at 830 am , minding my own business on the way to swimming, because they had decided it was illegal for me to be driving a car with L plates if I wasn’t a learner driver.
They wouldn’t let it lie. This all taking place on the inner ring road with nowhere to pull in safely and it tipping down with rain. An arrogant cunt of a man with a moustache (enough said). Humiliation was his main aim. I refused to get out and take them off there and then as I was about 200m from my destination.
Turns out that, as expected, it isn’t illegal at all. I’d say the cunt was twitching to use a taser.

20 Likes

1 Like

I was extremely polite, apologized and said I had no idea that was the rule (it isn’t, the cunt made it up) and the moustachioed cunt wouldn’t leave it lie. I very nearly told him to go fcuk himself, but that would’ve been the morning wasted.

must have a been a slow morning for them

The fuckin plonker
( you may have a marker on your car for some reason- if so it’s not the last you’ll see of Clouseau

Did you ask him for his ID or badge number?

1 Like

No. I had only a few minutes before swimming and sensed anything like that and I’d have been substantially delayed.

1 Like

Dash cam with audio?

It was a Skoda yeti, so no :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’ll have to get rid of the G wagon lad.I mind being pulled over in Landon town back in the late 90s a few times while walking.Just for looking Irish.Your as well just kill them with kindness otherwise you’ll be there all day.

I remained polite, but by the end it was a struggle. Cunt.

1 Like

If all is good with you and the car you’re much better off giving them bags of it if you meet a powertripping Garda/plod. They can do fuck all

Jobsworth. ACAB.

It is but they want you to be enraged,I mind the cunts that were harassing me were raging that I wasn’t getting thick.That was actually killing them,they wanted a reaction.Never give them the satisfaction.

1 Like