Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

https://www.gmp.police.uk/fo/feedback/tc/thanks-and-complaints/

Flatty probably had a big tiocfaidh ár lá bumper sticker, the tri colour in the back window and NWA ‘fuck tha police’ blasting out of the Yeti

1 Like

Put one in it’s worth it
Records all audio etc
And take it with ya next car
Pioneer SPH 250 D is a good yoke
I use one
And even when on the doors bouncing ( years ago)
We’d voice activated recorders on whenever a lawman approached
Always asked “!who are you “
What’s this about etc, number always

Tried to stitch us up a few times

I will soon :joy:

1 Like

Hotel rooms where the room smoke alarm flashes continually above the bed all fucking night.

10 Likes

Would you not try closing your eyes?

The amount of posters on this site who don’t know the difference between your and you’re.

10 Likes

And or where the fridge makes a noise of the TV and various other appliances have little lights on them. I plug them all out.

Glas and Lionel when staying in hotel rooms

3 Likes

Brennans have changed the wrapper on their white sliced pan from paper to plastic.
This is wrong. It just doesn’t taste the same.

You aren’t supposed to ate the wrapper. Like bananas.

25 Likes

Stop will you. They way things ate going around here lately, you’re liable to get a ban for racist comments with a post like that

Brennans is shite. You shouldn’t be buying it in the first place. Put most of the Irish regional bakeries out of existence. Except in Waterford where we sent them back to Dublin with their tae in a mug and kept our extraordinary local breads and bakeries.

8 Likes

Fresh Brennan’s won’t be beat. I don’t care what chemicals/sugar/gluten is in it and Mairead Farrell and Greg o Shea say it’s ok to ayte.

Exactly. So fresh it stays fresh all week for my kids sambos. Cant be anything wrong there.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

Moving from paper to plastic in this day and age?

Absolutely, I like fancy bread as much as the next man but a mass produced white sliced pan is hard beat for the simple things

1 Like

The vehement critic of ferrero rocher is a champion of the mass produced poisonous white sliced pan :person_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I like sliced pans, enjoy eating sandwiches made from them.
Ferrero Rocher are disgusting to me, I don’t like eating them, I’m not sure what point you’re making.

I like one and dislike the other :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ireland is the only country in the world that produces nice mass produced sliced white bread.

A Brennan’s bread black pudding sandwich is delish.

4 Likes