Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

what you said about the dog makes sense but surely they will find her if that was the case

Dunno. Was reading that the river there is banked up to prevent floods. Didn’t look overly high at the time, but it seems more likely than abduction, and her having just walked out on her life for a spell is looking increasingly unlikely also. Toppled over trying to rescue the stupid dog, who then gets out regardless looks the most likely, but :person_shrugging:
It looks similar to the river here. If that’s in spate you’d be out to sea fast enough if your body didn’t snag, though it’s only a couple of feet deep a lot of the time.

1 Like

I’ll clarify that the river here could be 1-2 feet deep in summer, and 20-30 feet deep after a lot of rain.

Charlie O’Leary the former kitman to the FAI was 99 today. The Government in its wisdom decrees that he must succumb to a means test before they will grant him a blind pension. Now did you ever hear the like.

Joe Duffy has him on and of course fawns and beats his fat corporate breast but Charlie came across as an absolutely alright sort. And just when I was warming to the segment who rang the show only that other cunt Aldridge.

All this in the space of 10 minutes.

10 Likes

He didn’t do himself any favours earlier on live TV beating the shite out of a piñata quite successfully.

God be good to him.

3 Likes

Buy one chocolate tell her its from the other wan.

‘Certain tensions appear to have arisen’
Send the email, that’s what those pretentious HR cunts are paid for

1 Like

Oh mo Dhia

I have one of those fucking sea shanties going around in my head :weary: :weary:
“There once was a ship that put to sea,
And the name on the ship was the Willie O’Dea”

And wont fucking stooop!!! :persevere:

4 Likes

Some day the mustached one,
He’ll take your votes and he will run,
Some day the mustached one,
He’ll take his pension and go

2 Likes

Fuck off !! :rofl: :rofl:

Murder suicide

Was fairly obvious. That UUCOAM

“As she sailed away toward the setting sun
Willie appeared at the end of a gun

A mariner of guile, the man on the boat
All he wants is your number wan vote”

There’s a multitude of additional verses……

5 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2023/0207/1354332-fawlty-towers-to-be-revived-with-john-cleese-aboard/

Wouldn’t do you good to look at that earthquake footage. Horrendous to be alive underneath the rubble

“We do be complaining about nathin really” - @Batigol sr

3 Likes

“Sorry about the Earthquake but get back on that plane”

Is that a dig at my job?

I think so

1 Like

Oh. Fair enough