Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

What does it taste like?

Fingerprint it

One of my staff gave another of my staff “daggers” yesterday and the person on the receiving end of the “daggers” wants me to do something about it

1 Like

Call em both in seperate. Tell them youre gonna be sound about it. To stop being so sensitive/being a cunt. And then tell them if they dont stop youre gonna commandeer an empty hangar and have them fight and youre bringing some lads off the internet to gamble on it.

5 Likes

These are two ladies. They have history. Daggers have been exchanged before here

1 Like

Tread carefully and record your actions…

Plant drugs in the locker of which ever one is a bigger bitch

1 Like

Sack the two of them.

Civil service mate. Not an option

I don’t think I’d be able to bring drugs airside as the bag they’d be in might exceed the capacity limits

there’s always mobility, and you have a very effective tool at your disposal there bati, shift change

They’re not eligible for mobility until they’ve 3 years done at the airport. For reasons only HR can explain

if theyre civil servants then the civil service rules applies ergo 2 years.

if HR are being twats, then just fuck one of them over with a shift change

1 Like

I’m not certain I want HR involved in a “daggers” issue though. Not sure how I’d word the email

2 Likes

just send them this

dear HR,

whingey fucker alleges that contrary wan gave her a look like this

ben stiller magnum GIF

can you look into it.

regards

bati

3 Likes

The dagger eyes, is it?

Evil Eye GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

That’s a real Limerick one.

Have a staff night out. Give them extra drink vouchers. Have the phone ready for some clips for dubs life to keep me entertained. Both get the boot, you get to go on the piss, we get to see the video on twitter. A real win win win situation

1 Like

Nicola Bullley is looking increasingly ominous one way or another. Most likely dog went in river and she went in after I’d say, but it’s all a bit eerie.

just read it there

the poor family

Phone still on a conference call. It’s unsettling, like that poor lad Trevor Deeley. I hope she’s just wandered off, but.