Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Well if no-one else will
TNH

15 Likes

We’ll certainly need evidence anyway.

Seven euro and 80 cents for a pint of Carlsberg in a warm rockshore pint glass in the Old Storehouse

5 Likes

Kilkenny cunts doing it apparently

Probably shouldn’t have put all their eggs in the one basket - in finance we call it diversification

9 Likes

Shut down by official ireland for having a different opinion

To paraphrase Bill Hicks, “Go back to bed ireland, your Government has got this”

2 Likes

An attention seeking fool.

Apparently?

Apparently

Any proof?

Only going on what my Harps sources are saying

The inflated media coverage that the Irish womens rugby team get. It is a niche sport and they are utterly hopeless.

I’m all for promoting female sport. The soccer team and hockey team are both doing very well but seem to not get the coverage the rugby get. Both have a watchable product as is the ladies football which often is better than the mens.

The womens rugby team have been hammered again today but they will lead the sports coverage many times over the next few weeks. Full joke.

27 Likes

Fat chicks need love too mate

There was a feature in last weekends Irish Times magazine about how braiding each other’s hair is an important pre match ritual for them.

I don’t doubt that it is an important part of their pre match routine but is there really need for a splash in a national publication about it?

They mightn’t be going well right now, but they win a grand slam in recent years, and beat NZ before the men’s team did.

Was over that direction earlier and there was a nice crowd around. If it’s not on the telly at least then girls can’t dream the same as we did when we were young lads.

1 Like

Recent years? It was 10 years ago ffs.

2013, a couple of years ago.

Better than an in depth description of the post match ritual.

No one should be encouraged to play rubby, especially wimmin.