Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Thereā€™s a lot of shameless fuckers out there. Did ypu challenge him on it?

The only good thing is, he obviously took a look at you and decided youā€™ve done alright for yourself. Tradesmen are experts at sizing up a fellas wallet. Ive a plumber spent 2 hours with us on monday. 100 notes

4 Likes

Plumbers always charge single women double. Theyā€™re chancers that way.

8 Likes

Iā€™d a spark out yesterday. 25 quid, gave him 30. He must think Iā€™m penniless

4 Likes

We could have done that job online here.

3 Likes

Gas the absolute tight arse Cunts who wonā€™t pay for expertise. Go off and learn to be a plumber so lads.

Whatever about plumbing I hope to God we have no DIY Sparkys around here.

Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

2 Likes

The wife wanted me to get a plumber to replace a disintegrated waste in the bathroom sink. Not a fuckin hope of it says I. Took a bit of fiddling and a generous dollop of Tec7 but got a new one sorted handy enough. I was like John Wayne strutting into the kitchen afterwards swinging my silicon gun.

6 Likes

Iā€™d say you fired a few more shots that night too

Had he to supply parts? Does that include vat? How far had he to travel. Then we will know exactly how badly he mugged you off

I just want to know if he kept the ā‚¬2 coin.

5 Likes

Even for Dublin thatā€™s dear,200 would have been loads.

He probably put on the hovering tax

220 quid. Hbv would have sent some lassie round wearing a tool belt and a smileā€¦and shed have unblocked the toilet for free on the way out.

10 Likes

Damn fucking straight.

1 Like

If I do a job in 30 minutes,
itā€™s because it
took me 10 years
to learn how to do it in 30 minutes
when actually it only takes 5
But I donā€™t want
To increase expectations

Iā€™d disconnect lights and replace the fixture as LEDs easy as fuck.

1 Like

Guaranteed candidate for the ā€˜Live, Love, Laughā€™ bolloxology on the fridge magnet too youā€™d think.

1 Like

A phone call querying the price saw it reduced immediately to 150.

5 Likes