Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Buy the product ffs you tight Cunt

Incorrect, donā€™t mislead the forum please. They said it was a joint venture with the GAA and theyā€™d need to discuss it before releasing figures.

Would it come under FOI given the RTE involvement?

You are being mislead

Sky ditched the GGA because the viewing figures were shit.

Weird how this is overlooked

1 Like

GAA fans are gas cunts. Holler on about how great their product is but unwilling to pay for said product then.

1 Like

Only a fucking ham would pay for GAA GO unless your own county was involved in fairness Iā€™d say there is fuck all buying it. God bless bang

Yep nobody wants to pay to see it. thatā€™s why it should be on rte

Wow.

Bang is the acceptable face of fraud in Ireland??

Heā€™s like robin hood

Yes the GGA over estimated its pulling power. Not wanted by Sky, dedicated GGA station a flop.

Lets hope they put a realistic value on their product next time

1 Like

TFK - Disgrace that Ryan Tubridy was defrauding the tax payer

TFK - I woukdnt pay my taxes if I could help it

Als TFK - Iā€™m happy to pay for illegal streaming

Gas cunts

The season payment was actually great value

1 Like

What was it, ā‚¬4 a game?

Gambling. It just seems the narrative around any sporting event is centred on what odds a team/player is. Can lads not watch sport for sport sake alone?

16 Likes

Iā€™ve given it up altogether

Iā€™d still watch a price for Golf etc and make a prediction but just lost interest through Covid as shops were closed and I refuse to ever open an online account.

The advertising currently is a disgrace and needs to be curtailed immediately

3 Likes

You are better off. Iā€™d rarely have a bet now. If I do it would be a jumps race or snooker outright. However, if I never had another bet, I would not think twice about it. I grew up loving sport and watching sport for enjoyment. Gambling is a curse on society.

7 Likes

Spot on

1 Like

Itā€™s an interesting one. I havenā€™t placed a bet in years, so Iā€™d agree with you on the purity of watching a sport for the pure sake of the sport. But there is something to the psychology of a wager giving one a stake in the outcome of a sporting event that you otherwise wouldnā€™t have a particular attachment to as a neutral, so I can see that aspect of it. Also, in some ways it can give you a deeper understanding of a sport if you have to delve deeper into the minutiae and details in order to find a particular gambling edge, so you may form an appreciation that you otherwise may not have had.