Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Word has it your anti environment stance has been noted for movers and shakers

:smile:

Christ cant have that. Ok forget being on time. I’ll cycle. Order me dessert.

Belvedere College twerps going around the city shaking buckets for the homeless. Their classist parents are probably theno es evicting people.

3 Likes

Raising money for another is never wrong you stupid cunt.

Whinging as per post is Wrong.

2 Likes

This what I posted last year on this mattee

1 Like

Ah fuck off ya cunt it’s a total load of wank

Go away to fuck.

Anyone willing to shake a bucket deserves praise not bitter bitching from a prick like you.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/opinion/is-a-school-sleepout-best-way-to-raise-awareness-of-homelessness-1.2047725%3Fmode=amp

That’s athiest science weirdos for you.

1 Like

Even when it’s total hypocrisy? The private school system fuels homelessness

Worst one from Bono was in Croke Park on the 360 tour. He stops singing to announce that we’ve got to save some school up the road and I’m like “why don’t you just pay your taxes you cunt? That would easily pay for that school!” Completely ruined the gig for me.

I think the belvedere sleep-out will do the young lads some good if not necessarily the homeless. I threw them a few quid today.

1 Like

Did he answer you?

Imagine if the whole crowd started chanting “Pay your tax pay your tax”

3 Likes

Bang on.

Michael Fingleton was the head of a lender which cost Irish taxpayers over €5bn.

The Central Bank has dropped its probe into Fingleton. And it decided to do this the Friday before Christmas, with no announcement.

Speaks volumes.

This whole situation is a sorry state of affairs for this country.

Everyone involved should hang their heads in shame.

Seems to be the way in this country. Get caught ripping people of off, claim ill health or some sort of stress or mental health issues and things will be quietly swept under the carpet.

This dropping of the fingleton case the friday before Christmas is straight out of the FG play book.

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

I shared a full irish with my significant other just now. I’m not feeling well so wasn’t hungry and she “didn’t feel like a full one.” We bought individual teas

A better man like @PhattPike would have been able for the full one.

2 Likes