GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’d probably give Eoin Cody one, I thought he had a great year.

1 Like

He will get YHOTY . That will do him

63C54123-1EDE-45A3-90C7-E4713BDFE8E7

I’m not going to lie, reading that has made my morning :sunglasses: How long will this glorious seething last? :yum:

That’s homophobic mate

@flattythehurdler has them dancing like puppets on a string today.

5 Likes

Looked very good, a great prospect but watching him he sometimes takes a bit too much out of the ball. Maybe just looking for options to play through the lines though.

Coughlan could go very close to YHOTY next season, especially if Barry Nash is moved forward.

We’re having a great time laughing at the rest of ye. I really hope you get to experience it some day, but let’s be honest about it, it’s never going to happen for ye.

Ah sure I know that.

It wouldnt have happened for them either had they not dominated the INTERNET first.

WOD just has to get one. Kelly ahead of Barron for the other slot in my view

1 Like

Kelly may well be put in the forwards to allow Barron at midfield I would think. There are a few open spots in the forwards without any real nailed on contenders.

think he is only nominated at midfield

Doesn’t make a difference. Players can be accommodated in other positions as per the selection rules

There’s one of them thinks he’s King Dick but Flatty has him flailing about like a mangy flee ridden dog.

It’s actually bizarre.

Only one of Kelly or Barron will be picked and I expect it’ll be Kelly.

Lyons or Prunty are more deserving if Waterford are to get an award.

1 Like

Hard to see anyone outside Kelly and Purcell in the engine room tbh.

@flattythehurdler has the Limerick lads hopping like sausages in the pan this morning in fairness to him.

FWIW, I’d find it hard to not give any of the Limerick fellas an All Star this year, but I saw less hurling this year than any previous year in my life I’d say. The Mrs worked nearly every weekend this summer and the little wan wasn’t always too cooperative. She’s got a new job with very little weekend work and I’ve let Colm Bonnar know that so hopefully Tipp won’t be so shit next year when I get to go to matches again.

2 Likes

Maybe - I’d expect it to be 11 Limerick with Kelly and a token player from Waterford, Cork and Kilkenny.

Either Murphy or Lawlor will get the nod ahead of Quaid or Morrissey
One of the Cork forwards will get an All Star
Either Barron at midfield or Lyons at half back for the Waterford All Star
Kelly at midfield or in the forwards if Barron gets in

If I’d to hazard a guess

Quaid
Finn-Lawlor-Nash
Byrnes-Hannon-Hayes
Barron-WOD
Kelly-Lynch-Morrissey
O’Connor/Horgan/Kingston-Flanagan-Casey