GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

does your opinion matter more because you write about hurling? Did you ever play yourself?

It’s not really. He’s a bizarre horn for eoin Murphy. When he’s challenged on his claims he just says I know more than you.

He knows nothing.

Eoin murphy is good but in modern terms where distribution is so important he’s way off.

1 Like

Some of these Johnny come Latley Limerick lads would sicken your shite.

2 Likes

God bless.

Lads. We are all entitled to our opinions. No need to belittle anyone here*

I would think Murphy, Fitzhenry and Cummins (in that order) are best I’ve seen. The latter clearly has some bias as he’s the goalkeeper I’ve seen the most live. I never saw Skehan. I think Davy Fitz was maybe the next after that cohort although I think Nickie Quaid is significantly underrated. Cusack then would probably round out my top 6.

*Anyone who suggests big Ken Hogan can be belittled alright

2 Likes

Stick to being a soccer head who gets creepy about children.

I hurled until I was 23. Like most hurlers, I was mediocre.

I had a later involvement as part of club management teams that won two All Irelands. That okay with you?

1 Like

you really are a horrible man

5 Likes

Sure you know nothing about hurling…

1. Cummins
  2. Fitzhenry
  3. Quaid

Donal Og probably had the biggest impact overall but Quaid now leads him in that category.

Murphy overrated on the whole due to his puckouts, not helped by Cody and KK obv.

You really snap and become a complete arsehole for absolutely no reason sometimes. There’s absolutely no need for it.

Eight underrated hurlers of the last 30 years: Martin Hanamy, Damien Reale, David Burke, Wayne Sherlock, Liam Watson, Paudie Foley, Colm Galvin, Eoin Larkin.

Eight overrated hurlers of the last 30 years: Padraig Maher, Padraig Mannion, Mark Foley, Paul Murphy, Lee Chin, Jamesie O’Connor, John Gardiner, Austin Gleeson.

7 Likes

Jaysus

2 Likes

in fairness, there is a reason. He is an ignorant cunt of a human being

1 Like

No, I am not. But you seem keen to prove various about yourself.

You are a populist soccer head guffster. Go on your way and foreswear vaguely irritating me. I could not give a flying one about anything you think, because you are straight out of Joe Duffy Central.

Nicky quid is very hard to rate properly has he’s an iron curtain in front off him and is very rarely called into action to make blocks.

His concentration levels are very good and his distribution is excellent.

He’s very solid at everything but maybe not an outstanding shot blocker to be considered a great.

Eoin murphy has a big long aimless puck out that endears it’s self to people of limited intelligence.

He’s called into actually regularly too to make blocks as the defence in front of him is bang average.

You’ve gone from zero to mental there in the space of two posts. It’s a discussion forum, people are allowed different views, many of them are valid.

No problem - I don’t know a whole lot.

Was a useless player underage and never was involved in management. Bar doing a bit of media work around the game in the past, my involvement has been primarily passive. A hurler on the ditch. Like the rest of the lads, I’m still entitled to an opinion.

8 Likes

Bar Austin Gleeson, you are on to something.

You’re at least entitled not to be called names for no reason.

1 Like

you are by far the most ignorant poster on here. You cannot deal with being challenged in the slightest.

Stick to being a fat headed cunt, yourself.

Think twice about offering me up to see you pal.

3 Likes