GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I was being ironic…

I think you were spot on.

Go away, you fuckwit. Circuses are always looking for another one.

The likes of you do not bother me here or in real life.

You are just proving you are a fuckwitted soccer head Manchester City-supporting guffster faux hooligan.

Off you go.

1 Like

He’s on the gargle and we haven’t even heard the 1 pm news.

4 Likes

It was a grand discussion while it lasted

4 Likes

If I ever spot you around, I’ll introduce myself as Esteban, say what you said earlier and I will put you in the hospital

7 Likes

This is what happens when clubs let the village misfortune be the hurley carrier.

7 Likes

It amazes** me that there are a lot of lads here that are obviously great hurling lads who continue to engage in debate about one player over another. I saw Skehan and he was a great goalie but the game is different now. He played in an era that you had free reign to bury the keeper if the full back let you pass. A lot of modern goalies would shit themselves if those rules still applied.

Playing behind a solid back line is completely different to playing behind a sieve like defence. Murphy is a really good player but he is always behind 6 solid men. No matter how bad Kilkenny might be going they never lack guts. How would he be rated if he played for Cork??

** ah it doesn’t really

2 Likes

Look, give over with the TFK Watch stuff.

I had to put up with yer man telling me the GAA is sectarian yadda yadda over an incompetent soccer club in Waterford. No one asked him to get involved with me. Do I search out his opinion? No.

Now, do you want to apologize to me?

Why did you say to me the other day, that comment is beneath you? This is bizarre. Grow up you child.

God forbid.

If you don’t want discussion then fucking off out of the discussion board is your obvious solution.

What?

I can tell that comment grigged you.

Do not be so transparent. It is the psychological equivalent of sitting in a draught.

What did Watson ever do at intercounty level? Are you basing that off his club exploits?

Good list though.

Donal O’Grady was another overrated player

1 Like

Thread’s gone mate

awkward bart simpson GIF

I do not care about your opinion(s). Why do you keep soliciting mine, including private messages?

1 Like

That better be the Cork version you are referring to

You’ve gone bananas :smiley:

He loves calling fellas out on the internet for a go because he is in the “public eye” until someone actually takes him up then he goes quiet, he’s like Homer Simpson going around slapping randoms with his duel glove, only the fact he is a lonely,bitter old man to be pitied prevents him from getting slept.

The Limerick one or the Cork one? If it’s the Cork one he’s not overrated. I’d say he is commonly regarded as the worst full back to win an All Ireland medal in living memory.

3 Likes

Will you now? You know as much about putting me in hospital as you know about the GAA.

You are a fuckwit and a would be hooligan. Well done. Now everyone knows. Do you have a very successful career in PR, by any chance?

The Limerick lad