GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’m not a violent man but what he said cannot be left go up there. I’ll stand all over the fat cunt

1 Like

You are a very odd individual, following me around.

that comment you made is fucking despicable, you fat, ignorant cunt.

Your head would be recognizable in any crowd. Jowls are the give away.

1 Like

You proving what you are, in full sight.

Hanamy and David Burke were hardly underrated, both have a heap of all stars and seen as good as anything there was in their position in their era.

Larkin certainly was underrated and should legitimately be in the conversation to make any side over the last 20, 50, 100 years.

Colm Galvin has bags of talent but can only really play one way where he is allowed to drop deep and tidy behind his half backline or drop towards the left half back position and be fed ball. You would struggle to find too many performances from him where he has played as an orthodox midfielder and won his individual battle.

Reale was a very solid corner back. But closer to the Gerry O’Grady’s, Paul Ormonde’s and Eoghan Murphy’s of his time - they were all solid corner backs but were still a tier or two below the Mick Kavanagh’s and Ollie Cannings of that era.

Jamsie was very good for a number of years but really struggled towards the end. He fell off a cliff very quick once his hammers came at him in 2002.

3 Likes

I mean it depends what you’re looking for in a TFK thread, wholesome and reasoned debate on sports engaged in in good faith, or completely bizarre and vitriolic meltdowns for no reason at all.

I am. And I’ve zero shame in it after what you said.

And it has nothing do with hooliganism. You fucking jowly cunt

Keeo going, keep going.

One of the all time great meltdowns.

Remember what you said. Don’t forget it.

:smiley:

Keep going, keep going.

I have a very good memory.

Don’t ever forget you said this. Because I won’t.

You fucking jowly, fat headed cunt.

2 Likes

Another weirdo creep.

I’d say there’s a lot of recency bias at play here. Genuinely top class lads not featuring in the discussion at all. Damien Martin, Joe Dooley, Tony Doran, Mick Jacob, Billy Fitzpatrick, John Connolly, Eamonn Cregan, Pat Hartigan, Teddy McCarthy, Tom Cashman. Mad how some of these lads are totally forgotten now.

1 Like

Colin fennelly is overrated. Once the other good kk forwards retired his form fell off a cliff.

@flattythehurdler will add Iggy Clarke to the list

3 Likes

You are the one who went all Joe Duffy on 10yos in Waterford. Own what you say, you fuckwitted clown.

Were you invited down to Tay Jaaays wedding last week? :grin:

Where do they come out of…