GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

you’ll own what you said you fat headed pig. trust me

1 Like

Even though I’m not a fan of the man as a person, I think Cummins comes into the conversation regard being a top end goalkeeper with those mentioned.

I only seem to remember him making two mistakes in championship over long inter county career. One of those was in his 1st game. He was a very good shot stopper. However his excellence I always felt was in two of the following facets. He was excellent in dealing with high ball in the square and towards the end of his career dealing with ball going over the crossbar. Secondly he was the bravest keeper I’ve seen in my time. The amount of saves he made with his body was incredible. He never shirked or turned sideways or his arse to the ball.

Of course his distribution was poor and would be even more shown up in the current game.

4 Likes

Well done on the great PR career.

Manchester-City-Fans

I agree with all that.

My father always said Cregan was up there with the all time time greats and would have been widely recognised as such if he’d played for tipp or cork.

1 Like

well done on a mediocre(ish) career writing about the greatness of other men

I would. I’d also have Eamon Cregan and Ciaran Carey and Cian Lynch in it. Ollie Canning and Finn would be really unlucky as would Eanna Ryan and Joe Cooney, and big Seamy. Anyhow, it’s a pointless enough exercise.
Ps Tony Kelly goes without saying. There’s five or six waterford lads would be in the conversation also.
The greatest all-star team would be the current Limerick spined side Vs the KK spined side of 2007-10.
I think 2007-10 would shade it, fitness being equal but, like I said, it’s pointless.

1 Like

Let it be recorded that this lad, in his hooligan way, kicked off here.

Until then, we were discussing All Stars.

Not on me if creeps, with nothing to contribute to discussion, insist on following me around.

TFK W!atch aka @glasagusban please note.

Bless.

You are a bit touched, into the bargain.

this was the post I followed up to.

You know why I responded the way I did.

In what World do you think you can say that about a man and get away with it? Certainly not mine.

You were the one that started with insults, and followed up with a bizarre and unnecessary and nasty comment.

Practice what you preach. For whatever reason, you’re making a complete ape of yourself.

That was you posting a photo of a woman you knew in college pal.

1 Like

Question: Does your opinion matter more because you write about hurling?

Answer: You’re a creep around children

Seems reasonable to me

19 Likes

I think Cregan got his due to be fair, most people would recognise him as an all time great, he was my favourite hurler as a young fella and he was well into his 30s by then, Limerick seemed to disappear for what should have been some of his prime years in the 70s.

Tom Cashman was a prince of a hurler, see one body else mentioned a while ago

How many times do I have to remind you of your comments about 10yos out in the rain in Waterford? I detest that creepy Joe Duffy shite. I told you at the time and I am telling you again.

You are a soccer head guffster who hates the GAA. So be it. If you do not want to be called out for that shite, do not address me.

Very simple. But your Joe Duffy type ego gets in the way.

If a Hurley hit him in the face he wouldn’t know what it is ffs.

because I thought it was lousy ballygunner had to throw out the u10’s out of the hurling hall. Fucking hell

1 Like

The rose tinted retrospectoscope.

No one will ever pay to know your opinion.

You, in your own special pig ignorant way couldn’t accept @BruidheanChaorthainn being of the opinion Paul Murphy although a quality player was not an all time great(he is correct) instead of debating him on it you decided to take the childish route of “you know nothing” you then threw a disgusting comment at @EstebanSexface after he gave you a taste of your own medicine.

8 Likes