GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

that was the case as it was presented. Ballygunner had to put the under age team out into the rain. Everyone seemed unhappy about it, including Ballygunner

Except you because you are an ignorant cunt of a human being.

Damn right I’m triggered after your comment today. There is no weaseling out of it. Own it.

try not to be an ignorant cunt at every walk of life

Because you were off on another one your unnecessarily aggressive and personal tirades and I offered you an observation which I thought might be helpful.

I agree absolutely. He was absolutely magnificent in the 1980 final. I was in primary school, and absolutely desperate for Galway to win, but that performance still stands out.
I tell you what would be a good argument/row.
The most talented 15 at their peak.

1 Like

What’s the question at hand here lads? I can’t quite make it out.

1 Like

There is going to be a Limerick meltdown alright when they don’t get all 15 all stars.

15 in the last 50 years or just this year?

Listen, you have just made exactly clear what you are, a would be thug. You want to wriggle out of sundry bullshit about the GAA victimizing children. No one, least of all me, is interested. You just acted as a lightning rod for obsessives and weirdos.

Any time you want to introduce yourself, do so.

Where would Brian Corcoran rank? He’s before my time but seems an iconic figure. I remember him playing in the forwards alright.

He would have been in a fairly poor cork team before 99 and retired shortly afterwards before the come back.

I’ll give you the decency of introducing myself. You don’t deserve it, but I’ll give it to you

I think all the greats are judged historically at their peak.

It’s probably controversial because the game has changed so much, assuming a centre point of our age profiles you’d probably have to start at 1990, feels like it’s been done.

The best Cork hurler of the past 50 years I’d say
Wasn’t half the player when he came back in 04

I agree with that. That’s why no current Limerick players should be in there, they haven’t hit their peak yet.

He was unreal as a 19 year old - might even have got HOTY.

As Babs says, the true greats are the ones that come along as young lads and just dominate the game.

Dunno, longevity has a pull. Paul Flynn on a hot streak was surely up there.

Corcoran was a great player but his impact is lessened a bit by him being shifted around a lot. I think Clare finished him mentally in the 98 Munster semi final. I remember in the last 10 minutes he was run ragged he literally couldn’t give any more.

I think now you should allow me the pleasure of giving you a wide berth.

I repeat: I dismissed a dismissive comment about a goalkeeper, idiom of reply matching idiom of comment. I see no problem in mirroring an idiom. Then we had an avalanche of the weirdo obsessive stuff.

You are showing yourself up as a hypocrite in saying that stuff was grand.

I asked you a question. You went mental.

You’re even lying to yourself. A terrible coward.

Ignore him pal.

He’s like a lot of doors in Kerry right now.

Unhinged.

You both started the abuse and took it to a completely unnecessary level. Own it and stop lying to yourself.