GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Madness. Putting off hard choice in forwards.

Richie Power Jr should be in forwards.

I just did.

ok jowls. give me a wide berth

@malarkey has utterly shat himself here.

3 Likes

Yes. Apologies, of a sort…

Before my time but wasn’t JBM an inside forward and a poacher as opposed to a wing forward. Did he play much as a half forward

I never got the Brian Corcoran thing, he was an excellent hurler don’t get me wrong but I don’t remember him being THAT good either

2 Likes

Always seemed to perform. He was always the KK forward I feared the most.

Would it fair to say he underachieved with regard to his talent. Unlucky with injuries as well as the fact he was competing with the most potent set of forwards in my time watching hurling. Also I get the impression his face didn’t fit with Cody the whole time.

Have I? You would know.

I wonder what I did in a past life to attract such a caravan of creeps and weirdos and obsessives.

Sure didn’t baby Jesus hurl up a storm at mid field in a few league games this year

Nash didn’t break into the Cork team until he was around 27 or 28 did he?

I’d choose Damien Fitzhenry. He was just unbelievable and so consistent.

1 Like

During mushroom season?

Joe is/was a top top mid fielder

He was a force of nature in early 1990s but dropped off a bit later. The football did not help, I think.

Yup, you have.

You lost the aggression when Esteban threatened you.

You look like a pussy now.

He played all over the forward line, mostly at wing forward in the three in a row teams, Ray Cummins was at FF then.
A fine player of course but I never quite got it/get it.

Brian Corcoran was unbelievable @anon76546466, pick any game from 1992 or 99/00, just incredible.

I’ve never seen a better hurler for Cork anyway

You are some fuckin’ clown – a poisonous one, at that.

Off away now and think about me.

As I have always said, and just repeated, I am very easily found if anyone wants to say anything in person.

Offaly finished his appetite in 2000 semi final when they wouldn’t puck a ball near him …

I’m just giving an accurate summary on what happened here.

You got quite aggressive and over the top, was called out of it, said something really nasty, got threatened in return, subsequently shat it while refusing to apologise and trying to spin or deflect your way out of it while pretending to be a victim.

It’s great to see the nasty bully being shown up to be an absolute blowhard coward. :kissing:

6 Likes

you can’t go out for a run without getting your nose broken :rofl: