GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

He’s got a few lads sent off for very little I think from memory

Did he ever have a trainer out putting a massive bandage on a fictional injury?

Cian Lynch will need to bring ‘The Well’ to an All Ireland Club Final before he can be put in the same bracket as TK.

Kelly was bizarrely sent off in a league game v Tipp circa 2019 or so for a fairly innocuous shoulder on Paudie Maher. Aside from that you wouldn’t find too much else

1 Like

I suspect he gets a raft of attention away from the cameras and the ball also.

At the Deli?

Anyway, I wasn’t for a second dismissing Kelly earlier, he’s a special player.

At the deli indeed.

Kevin Moran coming thirty yards to drop him with a shoulder to the chest when play was dead is about the only red card incident I can think of.

It was a red nonetheless as they were enforcing the rule where third man in to situations like that were being red carded and still are being red carded for it.

if the option to apologise for a horrendous inference was there, you’d go off scurrying like a beetle and coward as soon as the light was shone on what you are

1 Like

A friend of mine works with him in Flannan’s. Seemingly TK is an absolute gentleman to boot.

1 Like

that’s lies. Flannans don’t employ mushrooms or pictures of random women you’ve claimed to have slept with

1 Like

Kelly nearly kilt Maher here

1 Like

@Rocko @Bandage

A solution that is beneficial to everyone. Can you delete my account please. I won’t stop this and that freak of nature won’t apologize, I don’t want to spoil it for the genuine lads on here.

I don’t want to share e- or any other space with an absolute psychopath, who on any level thinks what he did is appropriate.

What he said was wrong and he can definitely be an arrogant bollox. But you’ve gone totally mental here. good decision to just leave altogether. Lifes too short and you’ll be far happier without so much internetting anyway. Win win for you.

anybody else want to get a few digs in now before I go, it wouldn’t be a proper farewell otherwise

I’d ask you to please reconsider.
I’ll be bereft when Galway batter ye next year.

1 Like

Trust me, ye couldn’t beat us last year, ye were blessed agent o Neill did his bit. We will go down there and walk all over the drug monkeys in O two two.

Tick tock, tick tock… Boom.

Exactly mate.

Rocko just freeze his account until Galway best Limerick… 2025 will be here in no time.