GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Beg your pardon. I knew it was one of those C towns in East Cork.

1 Like

Very impressive at underage. Is Kingston still in charge for 2022? Who could replace him if he steps aside after next year? His record is very mixed as Cork manager. Good seasons in 2017 and 2021 but they ended on sour notes and he also presided over a championship defeat to Liam Dunne’s struggling Wexford side in 2016.

1 Like

Kingston still there. Be no shortage of interest if he goes.

1 Like

Serious question marks over him and that fat headed oaf ‘The Rock’ after last year’s Final.

2 Likes

The club game is not great in Cork . Until thst inproves they might continue to struggle .

It’s getting much better. Think Midleton will surprise a lot of people.

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s the one to end the famine. That’s why a very competent coach is important. The potential is there. They just need to find their John Kiely now!

I think they are the best cork champs in over a decade .

They have a chance on Sunday but I fancy Kilmallock

Pat Ryan’s job if he wants it.

1 Like

He has earned a shot at it.

Was he a work colleague of Andoni Goichacxtea?

1 Like

That’s a low bar. However I would agree on my brief viewings of them. I’d worry for their defence. Very young and could be bullied. O Connell is a nice hurler but not a 6 at this level.

So how many are Limerick looking at? They probably won’t get more than 8/9?

Taking the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half of the final surely cost them a few.

KK wouldn’t have done it in their pomp.

6 max

1 Like

I’d say they’ll get at least 11. One each for the other semi finalists and one for Joe.

1 Like

I’ve got a message to say that Limerick have got 12 all stars and that Nicky, Dan and Gillane (whoever they are) didn’t get in.

1 Like

But Joe, what about Joe? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

Ballsy post, fair play. This is really ambitious. I absolutely don’t see it in 2023, nevermind 2022. 2024 at the earliest but I think it’ll probably be 2025.

1 Like