GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Not a hope. Bad source kid

2 Likes

:joy:

Good one chief, as if.

1 Like

Limerick have got 12. Not exactly sure of the trio that missed out.

1 Like

he said that pig boy, thought you’d just slip back in and act like nothing has happened?

Not on my watch, you fat headed cunt

3 ‘Pity All Stars’ for the also rans :rollseyes:

We’re happy with our Munster and All-Ireland titles. Even five or six All Stars would be a bonus. It’s all about the collective and following the process of winning trophies.

5 Likes

I’d say we might get 8.

I told you earlier , 6 max

Dan Morrissey coming in completely shored up the Limerick defence for the year after Tipp had given them the run around in that first half. He should definitely get one

5 Likes

he was easy let out because he missed a game and a bit, if in fact he was left out. Gillane too missed game time so if they had to leave 2 out it would be easier for those two to miss out.

Nickie can count himself unluckiest of those named. Hegarty probably luckiest, relatively, of those named

9 at a push maybe.

We absolutely deserve all 15 ffs, not to mind the 12 the boys are pulling the piss about. But to give us 12 would smash all records and acknowledge us as the greatest All Ireland Champions of all time. That would be simply incredible.

Not going to happen.

You’re deluded. Not a hope. I said 6 earlier. Cop yourself on man

1 Like

You’re probably right.

I know I am.

Bit of an anti Limerick agenda in the media. The likes of Fogarty and Breheny will never vote for 12 Limerick men ffs.

They’d rather a media ban than give us 12 which would christen us the greatest team of all time.

Quaid, O’Donovan and Hego are all automatics I hope.

1 Like

9 is the current record right? Ourselves 2020 and Kilkenny 2008?

Seanie is from Carrig and was some man to drink in Cobh after winning those under 21 finals
Carrig had some team back then- christ they won all round them @fenwaypark

1 Like

Yeah, got 9 last year.

Doing a historic back to back should yield all 15 but we’ll probably have to make do with 6 or 7. There’s a few counties who’ll have to get looked after with a token nod.

the needy counties

That’s actually a fantastic post.