GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

You’d have to say Limerick are very hard done by with that selection. Gillane got goals in the all Ireland semi and the final, Dan was the best fullback in the country, Nickie was unbeatable. The selectors have shafted Limerick here

4 Likes

This won’t be forgotten next year. The anti Limerick agenda will be enough to drive our boys on.

6 Likes

all Kiely has to do is stick the name of the forgotten 3 up on the dressing room wall in January. That should be enough

2 Likes

The game was long over when Jamie got his couple of consolation scores.

2 Likes

They would sicken your shit.

1 Like

Nah they just give me a giggle.

In garbage time, this after WOD monstered him for 65 minutes yet again

4 Likes

The wheel will turn eventually.

I suppose it’s karma for Gillane. It was a miracle he wasn’t sent off against Tipp.

I thought Prunty fully merited his award. Quaid should have got one and deserved one more than hegarty. I think harnedy should have gotten one too and they could have left out Kelly or hegarty for him this year.

Limerick should boycott the awards.

What did Tony Kelly do this year?

2 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell scores from frees don’t count in your order of merit

MOTM v Waterford and Cork. His performance v Cork was as good as anything we saw this summer. Scores, won frees, set up scores, pretty much ran the show and Cork had no answer for him.

1 Like

Tis an absolute farce at this stage.
:joy:

the same Cork backs you’re saying were no good against Gillane and counted against him?

Calm down, are you eyeing up another fist fight here,

Where did I say they were no good against Gillane and counted against him?

You are making stuff up now.

12 all stars, record score in an AI final and still they won’t acknowledge it.

1 Like

Sure look “It was like trying to stop the tide with a bucket”. Ye do not have it on the line. Ye’re club hurling is far too tippy tappy and soft and bar Joyce and Power I am not sure if this batch are as good as you think. Limerick played poorly, Cork just fouled O’Neill all night and they could have won the game. For the size of the county and the pure numbers ye are bound to come back at some stage and in truth ye are a mile off where ye need to be to win one.

The Limerick crowd have a long way to go before they learn how to conduct themselves with magnanimity as All Ireland champions. They could learn a lot from the likes of @Locke.

2 Likes