GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’m in togher here atm boss. Should I whip the flag off the back window?

1 Like

there’s the door there.

Run Away Get Out GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Quaid being overlooked is one of the great All-Star injustices.

Mother of God, when you think Brian Hogan got one in 2019.

7 Likes

:joy:

Genuine question indeed

2 Likes

Not wrong. :see_no_evil:

Hoggie is a glorified free taker

2 Likes

You decided frees don’t count.

Remember, you’re saying he deserves one over Aaron Gillane. It is a genuine question.

Aaron Gillane got 1-1 from play in an AI semi final against the best full back in the country and 1-3 from play in an AI final.

Hego is quite lucky IMO. His goals in the final probably sealed but by and large he was poor all year. Most of the selection is heavily weighted towards the final performance really, which explains the absence of red

Hego taking the big dive was what done him.

The hipsters in the media have a fancy for these big, awkward mullockers nowadays.

The small man gets no look in.

Poor Danny Sutcliffe may as well fuck his Hurley in the bin

DOD was immense in the semi and final. He was motm agin Waterford when Barron was destroyed.

4 Likes

Tony Kelly getting one on the back of a few inconsequential early seasons matches is a real throwback to John Leahy getting one in 1994 when his only championship appearances that summer were for the Tipperary footballers.

Stick up a green and white one. There is a house on the road up to where I live that proudly has a limerick flag up. I point it out to herself everytime to remind her, never fails to wond her up

Danny Sutcliffe is 6 foot 2, Dumbo. I thought you were leaving

Hands are going 90 with then trying to justify it. By in large Kelly deserves it more

Prunty :smiley:

6’2 isn’t tall anymore mate. Trust me, i know

1 Like

let it never ever be said that again hurling is the national sport…

From a limerick pov it isn’t the worse thing Gillane didn’t get an all star…

1 Like

he could be ravenous next year, you’d imagine Nickie and Dan would take it in their stride

1 Like